The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

how to generate quality back links?

social media sites are the best quality link sources, alongside forums, directories, guest posting and blogging provide the realistic audiences. You need to build the network and then regularly share the posts to reach to the maximum number of reliable customers.

Generate quality back links-
Blog posting
Blog Comment
Blog Ping
Article Submission
Social Bookmarking
Directory Submission
Press Release
Infographics Submission
File Sharing
Forum Posting
Image Sharing
Audio Sharing
Video Sharing
Search Engine Submission

Last edited by a moderator:
Social Media is the best way to generate quality backlinks and also guest posting,forum posting,Pdf also good for it.

You can Blog posting, Blog Comment, Blog Ping, Article Submission, Social Bookmarking, Directory Submission, Press Release,
Infographics Submission (effective), File Sharing, Forum Posting, Image Sharing, Audio Sharing, Video Sharing to increase you backlinking

There are multiple ways to create backlinks, but all backlinks are not viable, always try to get relevant backlinks and try to create them manually.

When I was doing SEO I used to rank blogs just by creating web 2.0 & social bookmarking backlinks. But everything is changed now. Its very hard to get quality backlinks nowadays.

Regards
IndeXer

"intuitionsoftech" has a nice list. Posting there quality content you can generate quality backlinks.

Wrong sort of advertising your company, I checked your site, there's nothing in your site which is related to generating backlinks, you just took one pageview from me, that's it.

Regards
IndeXer

You may make some Web 2.0 properties (buffer sites) with some unique articles regarding your topic and then point many backlinks / social bookmarks to that Web 2.0 properties as a Tier-2 links. Social bookmarks are also good for Tier-1 links. :)
You may want to outsource that type of tasks, via marketplaces, like SEOclerks.

But while using marketplaces like this one, you should be careful, because not all services are good enough. Check the services, which offer a guarantee for safety, have many good reviews, etc. :)

Do Off page SEO techniques like bookmarking, image sharing, classifieds, forum participation, blog posting, blog commenting and participating in social media sites. Through this generate more backlinks to the website.

how to generate quality back links?
generating quality back links is one of the very essential factor for website to rank in SERP. You can generate quality back links by following activities :
Article Submission
Social Media
PR
Document Sharing
Blog Posting
Blog Commenting
Forum Posting
Guest Blogging

banners
Back