The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to generate more traffic for the website?

Here is the quick review of some cost effective ways for lead generation, content marketing, email marketing, social media are the most used ways for generating leads. Some tools are also effective to get good quality leads such as,
  • LeadLake.com
  • VisitorTrack
  • Unomy
  • Relpro.com

How to generate more traffic for the website?
  1. Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
  2. Get Social. ...
  3. Mix It Up. ...
  4. Write Irresistible Headlines. ...
  5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
  6. Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
  7. Start Guest Blogging. ...
  8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

I was planning to start an affiliate blog, and I was confused with ranking and traffic part and while searching for some useful things, I just found a website and I found that the owner of that website is doing a perfect job, and I was very impressed with the work, and I am following him now and getting good result you can do same here you can see her work Reviewstook And her content was also too good. Even on page is really powerful of this site, you must follow this blog to learn some real things.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can buy around 50-100 PBN posts from fiverr, and put some articles related to your website niche, remember to use your main keywords as anchor links in those posts. Then wait 2-3 weeks. You will see some nice rankings in google + Free steady traffic

social media marketing is the best way to generate traffic to the website. first, you can decide which social media platform best for your business and then start for marketing on social media.

MI
Back