The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to generate more traffic for the website?

After having your blog be active and running, you need to promote it in order to get visitors and also traffic. There're many ways to promote and get traffic, both free methods and paid methods.

Free methods such as: Doing SEO, Social Media Content sharing, Youtube sharing, Facebook Content (Fanpage, Group), Twitter, Google+, Pinterest,...and many other channels that give you free using and promotions

Paid methods such as: Doing SEM such as Google Adwords, GDN, Solo ads, Facebook ads, banner ads,...

So it depends on your budgets that you will choose which methods can give you the best effort, or you need to combine between free & paid methods in order to get the highest effective results

I hope this helps.

Question is too vague. You need to narrow down your target market, then frequent the places they will be hanging out on. From there, decide on Paid or organic traffic. You have to test before making any decisions on where your best source of traffic is.

Instead of reaching out to buyers via the traditional methods, marketers must now focus their efforts on standing out in the crowd and leaving a lasting impression with buyers.
Most of the tools I have gone through for the B2B lead generation. These tools namely are,
  • LeadLake
  • Hoover’s
  • Getsmartacre
  • Relpro
  • Smartsystemstechnology
It's better to go through tools gives you warm leads by either revealing buying intention or powerful targeting techniques to help you zero down on niche markets.

Hi , i am jimmy , it depends on the purpose. Start to share links on facebook, instagram. You can also use pay adds for start. There is a lot of possibilieties.Create blog with good content,you should focus on keywords ,choose best keyword .

How to generate more traffic for the website?

How to Generate traffic on websites..??

If you need to generate quality traffic to your website, you should apply various strategies for it, also make sure its a very long term process not a one day process, it will take its time and you have to be very much patience

There are various steps by which you can generate so much traffic to your website:

1. Social Media

2. PPC

3. SEO

4. Email marketing

5. Blogging

People need to know which are the most efficient and effective ways to market the product. It's essential for healthy sales of products and you need to have a research on it for your best result. So i have had some research during marketing my product. The efficient strategies for B2B marketing are,
Traditional Marketing:- Many of us think that traditional marketing is outdated way to market our product but it's not, it is still one of the most effective and promising marketing instead. It is only way to reach your consumers directly. Many of the local target market don't use internet, so it's better to advertise your product by incorporating traditional methods of marketing.
Business Tools:- Though the traditional marketing is reliable source of marketing, it is not the method a business should completely rely on. Businesses need online exposure, and to tackle the needs of users who posts their demand online.
There are tools that are available online that can find you leads through various online sources like Social media, Online classifieds and other lead generation sources. Though depending upon the requirements these are some of the reliable and cost effective tools-
Leadlake: B2B leads through Social Media Leads, Classifieds, Marketplaces
Qualaroo: customer research tool
Datanyze: saves time prospecting

You have breifed it very clearly

Make quality unique content, and it will be distributed without you. Show that you know more than the rest in your niche.

After having your blog be active and running, you need to promote it in order to get visitors and also traffic. There're many ways to promote and get traffic, both free methods and paid methods.

Free methods such as: Doing SEO, Social Media Content sharing, Youtube sharing, Facebook Content (Fanpage, Group), Twitter, Google+, Pinterest,...and many other channels that give you free using and promotions

Paid methods such as: Doing SEM such as Google Adwords, GDN, Solo ads, Facebook ads, banner ads,...

So it depends on your budgets that you will choose which methods can give you the best effort, or you need to combine between free & paid methods in order to get the highest effective results

I hope this helps.
Besides those methods above, please be shared to all you guys 101 Ways to get more Website Traffic .I think this will help you much in your SEO campaigns.

Good luck to you,

To generate traffic for the website is one big of a hassle. Generally, organic traffic is the best and economical source.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Facebook groups as a way to drive traffic. I prefer joining small groups because the smaller the community, the more help you receive.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back