The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to fulfill ebook order from my website sales page

bluetooth

affiliate
Hi. I am new at this. I have a PLR ebook and am hosting the sales page with a paypal/visa buy now button. If customer buys and then goes to paypal to pay, what is the best way to fulfill the order from that point? I just have a one page landing/sales page up now. Thanks for your help and any links to tutorials. Jon

Okay good.
Now you have to pass to paypal an id or email in your case .
Cus paypal when a payment is done they post some variables to that page you gave them .
Am from mobile one sec to swich on my laptop and show you what you need.

If customer buys and then goes to paypal to pay, what is the best way to fulfill the order from that point?
When using paypal button, You can send the visitor to a specific page(in your case download page where the visitor can download the PLR ebook) upon finishing the transaction. Go to button setting and then go to step 3 with advance settings to set custom checkout page.

2016-12-19_1717.png

thanks @internalsoul this solution is good, but i think the user has to click on return button after the payment is done + any buddy can access the download page .
the best why is to send the Ebook via email this is how to do it .
Send a file through email after Paypal payment is recieved

or just by php Mail() function
but u will need to create a PHP file and host it In your Hosting and with pay button u will need to integrate this variable as well i will put it Like this
also with the Email Address of the buyer Like this

Code:
<input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value="http://your_domain_name.com/your_php_file.php">
<input type="hidden" name="custom" value="buyerEmail@exemple.com">

this is what will be in the php file

<?php
$to = $_POST['custom'];
$subject = 'your Ebook';
$message = 'This is Your Download Link http://download_link.com/book.pdf';
$headers = 'From: your_email@example.com' . "\r\n" .
'Reply-To: your_email@example.com' . "\r\n" .
'X-Mailer: PHP/' . phpversion();

mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);
?>
this is info about mail function and how u can use it
PHP: mail - Manual

any ways this is The Concept u also need to check the Source of the Posted Data and, and check the Price ,
or the Better Thing u can Do if you look for a pre-built script or hire a talented developer .

any questions let me know

Ok, thank you both for your replies. I will experiment and test. I cannot code, but I am techy. I have a Thank you page also that contains a link to download but I will read about emailing it to try to control access. Tx.

banners
Back