The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to find and spy pop traffic websites by country

AFFernando

affiliate
Hi, everyone.

I'd like to share with The Dojo members a method I found out to discover some websites using popup ads from networks such as PopAds or Popcash, for example. I don't know if some of you know this method, but I will share it anyway so everyone can make use of it in case you find it helpful. Basically we are going to use BuiltWith service:

1.- Sign up for a free account on BuiltWith Technology Lookup

2.- Once you are logged in, on the search bar, search for the term "[network] usage". For example, "popads usage", or another network you want.

upload_2016-9-19_13-36-15.png

3.- On the following results page you will see this

upload_2016-9-19_13-14-42.png

4.- You can click on "Websites using PopAds" and five random websites will be displayed. This is ok as a reference, but we can get a list from a specific country if we click on "PopAds Usage Stadistics". Let's click on it and move on.

5.- We will see a page with something like this

upload_2016-9-19_13-17-16.png
You can click on any of the countries displayed and, on the next page, click on "Add to Dashboard" to generate a free report with a list of websites using PopAds in that country. For example, if I click on Spain, we will see this

upload_2016-9-19_13-27-23.png

And, if then we click on "Add to Dashboard", we will land in this new page where I can create a report

upload_2016-9-19_13-20-47.png
Finally, you just need to click on Finish button and your report will be generate.
6.- But, if you want a report from another country not listed previously, just click on the "Show All on Map" button on the lower right corner of the countries panel. A world map will be shown. Click on the country you want and you will get to the same page where you just need to click on the "Add to Dashboard" button. For example, I can click on Indonesia.

upload_2016-9-19_13-40-13.png

upload_2016-9-19_13-45-5.png

upload_2016-9-19_13-45-36.png

In your reports dashboard you can view all you generated reports (up to 10 with a free membership). A small sample of websites is shown, but enough for spying purposes. They can be ordered by Quantcast or Alexa rank. Then you can visit them and see what offers are shown while you browse.

Hope this may be useful to you :). If you have any question, just let me know.

Last edited:
MI
Back