The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to find affiliates?

If you have a free-standing affiliate program;
  1. advertise
  2. affiliate oriented shows
  3. form an alliance with one or more affiliate networks.
Most affiliate programs/networks advertise at offervault.com

1. advertise

To launch my product on Affiliates network I need to pay upfront?

You should first make sure you have a product that converts well before looking for affiliates. If you want the top affiliates you need to be in the top networks. Many of the best affiliates aren't going to work via direct programs because they have spent considerable resources integrating with the major network's APIs.

1. advertise

What's the pricing model of offervault.com & possibilities of getting new signs up.

Last edited by a moderator:
To launch my product on Affiliates network I need to pay upfront?
You don't have to pay upfront, but again depends on negotiation, company name, brand and credit history. My company DocHQ has it's own personal affiliate for affiliates but we are also on Awin, we didn't any deposit or joining fees.

How can I find affiliates for my products? Any advice?
If you mean people who will help you sell your products, then there are two major ways I know you can find them online.
First, through affiliate networks. There are lots of them. example: clickbank, cj.com, clicksure and more. Sign up on any of them and put your products there. You will have affiliates help you promote that and make sales for you while they take a commission.

Second, through a private affiliate program on your own website. Simply create a website to showcase your product and add an affiliate program to your website. If you have a good programmer, he can do this for you. You can find many professionals on upwork, peopleperhour, etc.

However, if you can't find one, you can just purchase an already made affiliate program and add it to your website. There are standalone ones which I can't think of right now, but if you go to codecanyon.net and search for affiliate program softwares, you will likely find many there.

Give it a shot if you are ready. Hope this helps.
im glad to be back after about 2 months break due to circumstances I couldn't prevent lol.

How can I find affiliates for my products? Any advice?

Without knowing exactly what your products are its very difficult to give accurate advice. I think the advice here so far is great if you are an authorized retailer of 3rd party brands starting an affiliate program.

If you actually create your products and/or own rights to the products you can offer free samples or gift products in exchange for affiliate reviews through articles and videos to help build up your affiliate program.

I do a lot of micro-site service based affiliate programs, which is effectively saying I run my own affiliate programs for services I provide. If this is the case for you, there are a few extra tricks you can do to get high quality affiliates. You can offer increased commissions for affiliates who can bring in XX new customers per month.

You can also watch other product launches and leach affiliates. For example if someone is launching a new product they will often hold referral contests, if you watch for the winners of those contests and do a little foot work, you can reach out to those winners and pitch them your affiliate program.

There are also jv networks like jvnotifypro where you can find joint venture affiliates or you can use launch announcements on sites like muncheye.

Again the exact roadmap to finding affiliates will greatly vary depending on what exactly you are selling and the type of program you are running.

I assume you already have an affiliate program up and running. If you joined an affiliate network they can help you find affiliates, introduce you and promote your program in their network. If you are running your own in-house affiliate program, you need to start recruiting affiliates yourself, how?

We'll let you know once we know more about your offering as is very difficult with the limited information you supplied.

Cheers

I always do advertising my affiliates in an informative way.
The more genuine the information is, the more chance we get to get leads. I sometimes review the product in a way that people find it very much helpful. I search for people's queries and give them informative suggestions along with promoting my affiliate products. Also, I take care to find the best affiliate programs to get the result fast.

MI
Back