The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Ensure You Get Your Commission?

huangeric89

affiliate
Hi Affiliatefix,

I have a burning question! I noticed a leak in affiliate marketing business.

So say that I've built an email list, I give lots of values and they are super interested in the affiliate product I'm promoting but then they go ahead and google the product, they then land on another affiliate website and purchase from their links and they got the commission, not us.

Is there anyone here that can shed a light as to how to avoid this (I suppose there's no way to avoid this though) or reduce the possibility of this happening? I can see tons of your commission go down to other affiliates this way.

Any helpful insights are truly appreciated. Thank you!

Don't email using the product or service's trade name that can be 'googled' is the obvious answer.
Funnel the email reader to your own landing pages (or website) that funnels that referral to an offer with your own affiliate links.

Limited quantities, limited time offer, on quality brand [______] see details here link
Still, if the referral attribution (credit for) is cookie based you may have a substantial loss on any return purchase.

Yes, it looks like you did the most obvious job for everyone else here. So just trigger their attention a bit, but the rest of the information located on your lander and locate them there, not just make it all fine and the click product link, how do they google it btw, they still should be on you.

If they visit your affiliate link first and then they go directly to the direct site, you will still be paid If they purchase it directly because of cookies.

But what you should always do is to offer bonuses to your list if they buy the product through your link, give them a good reason to buy from you.

Nowadays when I want to buy some software/digital product/course, I will go on Youtube to check reviews and bonuses. Whoever is offering the best bonuses, I will purchase from them.

MI
Back