The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to do landing page split test

vajavaja16

affiliate
Hello
I start promoting one offer from affiliate network, chose traffic source and start testing.
after spending $$$ I have success about 40-50% ROI

Now I want to increase my ROI, and decide to start landing page split testing and need your help

Here is too much alternative of landing pages, start with bottom color, text and pictures on landing pages.
so what I can do?
create 20 landing page and start testing is too expensive or create 5 lander and change images and colors if not work (need more time and money)

also there is other problem If I buy traffic for my landing page 1, traffic for landing page 2 would be more expensive. because I will be competitor of myself

I hope you will help me
thanks

You should always test the most important and obvious elements first.

This would be the headline of the page, the copy (the text on the page) and the CTA (call-to-action). Test with this first. So, you can create another landing page where you keep everything the same, except the heading. Then another where you keep everything the same, but you change the call to action button or the links or what you have, and so on. Don't create a landing page where you change too many things, because you won't be able to track which one helped increase or decrease conversions.

This depends on the niche, the type of lander, the copy length, etc.

For ex, in PPV, the lander is very simple and you have only 3 elements that are the most important: Headline, Image and CTA.
If the page is more complex, you need to test the entire lander style, different components, alignments...so you should have about 5 totally different landers. Take the winner from that and tweak it down by testing the heading, the images, the copy and CTA. Normally you should go from the biggest change to the smallest, changing the button color won't equal as improvement with changing the entire design or copy. If you have enough traffic look into multi-variate testing.

MI
Back