The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how to design best logo for website?

Design Iconic - Try this one. I regular use this tool for creating logo and other design work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try wix logo maker or squarespace . they are the best in the market to create beautiful logos .
I tried wix for my Instagram brand and im happy with it

did u heard before about Hatchful ? its simply in use and i saw really great comments abt this creator. good luck.

Hi,

If you own a business you must be knowing how important it is to create an attractive and beautiful logo for your business website. There are various logo design software that helps you to create an attractive and beautiful logo for your website. Some of the best logo maker app online are- Canva, DesignEvo, Designhill, Looka, etc. You can choose the best logo design software according to your needs.

Get an idea about colors meanings, DON'T MISS it!
Try making one yourself using Photoshop, it's not that hard, just try!
You can also hire a freelancer to get make for you a professional one

- Samira

The best approach definitely would be to hire some freelance designer to do this job for you, since they already have some experience in this area and they are capable of creating logos quickly, but if you currently don't have an opportunity for something like that, then you can watch some tutorials about this just to get basic ideas and to focus on some elements like choosing right colors, fonts, etc.

Привет!
Поддерживаю мнение, что нужно найти графического дизайнера!
Он сможет предложить вам несколько логотипов.
Он также даст вам несколько полезных рекомендаций.:)
Этот форум для англоговорящих
Попробуйте использовать Google Переводчик
русский > английский

This forum is for English speakers
try using Google Translate
Russian > English

Sup!

First, you should know that vector graphics are used for logo websites. So choose a app for the vector graphics, in my opinion the best is a products of Adobe, for example Adobe Illustrator. Also, you can hire a professional)

Nowadays the approach to logo designing has cardinally been changed, everything because designers try to step away from the classical design with the surplus of shadows in their works. The design is getting flatter. So, it's easier to create something not only for designers, but for ordinary people, who don't have any specific knowledge in this field.
You need to pass special courses where experienced designers explain all the peculiarities of contemporary design direction. As for designing logos for websites, then I guess there is nothing different from designing of logos of worldwide companies and corporations. Look at Google, Mozilla, Ford, Volkswagen, Burger King and other corporations. They try to step away from 3D logos.
Catch this opportunity.

Logo design is really subjective to what the audience will approve of.

If you don't understand the fine points of that --the design is mental masturbation.

Logo designs should not be approved by the executive committee (or owner) --several designs should tested on modeled and segmented audiences.

MI
Back