The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to create website for Pay per call offers for Google Ads?

Anna_M

affiliate
Hey!

I want to try some Pay per call offers on Google Ads. But I'm not sure what is the best way how to create landing page.

I want try not only call only ads, but call extensions. So I still need website with option to call from it.

I don't have a lot experience with websites. So I need easy way to start.

I see 2 options:

1) Copy some landing page and make this unique on my own. I know html/css, but I think I may have problem there with coding. But it seems to me Google would like it.

2) Create LP on some website builder.

It looks easier, but I'm worry how Google like such LP. May I have problem with launching?

Give me any advise, please! =)

You will need a landing page and linked Privacy Statement (at a minimum). You will need to find a pay-per-call offer pay-out (commission) to support the cost of Google Ads. You may want to test the offer first with less expensive ads first. Don't do an untested offer with Google ads first --you will just lose money.

You will need a landing page and linked Privacy Statement (at a minimum). You will need to find a pay-per-call offer pay-out (commission) to support the cost of Google Ads. You may want to test the offer first with less expensive ads first. Don't do an untested offer with Google ads first --you will just lose money.

Thank you for answer!

What kind of ad source would you recommend to test before Google Ads?

CPC Native maybe --you are concerned with the copy and its effect on the viewer.

A Search Engine ad's volume is not that high that you want to use a few thousand pops/per hour as a stress test of the server's performance.

A<=>B or multivariate test your landing page to be used in the Google Ads campaign.
Research the pay-per-call offer and try targeting some specific localities in both your testing and the actual CPC ads.

banners
Back