The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to create more backlinks?

Hi Samuel

There are so many activities and strategies used nowdays to create good quality of backlinks.
According to me what matters the most in SEO is content & guest post. Content plays an important role in generating quality of bakclinks. The more you engage your targeted audience more quality of backlinks you will achieve.
Apart from content(blogger), guest posting is also important strategies being used by many SEO expert. As it is time-consuming and not easy to collect guest posting websites, most of the business avoid to do it.

Hope this will help you .

Thanks

According to my opinion there many SEO off techniques such as guest blogging, press release, blog posting and blog commenting which are helpful for website traffic as well as creating unique backlinks.

There so many method to get backlinks but i would recommend to you if really want to increase your ranking GSE first you have to do on page optimization strongly if you do this activity 6% work will be less after that you have do off page activities
here are given details below

Directory submission on authority site
Forum participating with relavent
SBM on authority site
PPT sharing
Video submission
article submission
web 2.0 submission
guest blogging
blog commenting

There are many ways for you to create more backlinks to your site,
1. Social bookmarking
2. Blog Comments
3. Blog creation and Submission
4. Article creation and Submission
5. Online Discussions/Forums
6. *Press Release*
7. *Infographics*
8. Micro Blogging
9. Profile Links
10. Directory Submission
11. Local Listing
12. Image Sharing
13. *Video Sharing*
14. Classifieds
15. Document Sharing

Amongst, you have to create good content and your visitors will be viral to you. That is the best SEO technique of SEO offpage!

There are infinite ways to build backlinks, but not all link building strategies are worth doing. Some strategies such as link farming are illegal and will get your website penalized by Google, and some strategies just don't bring in traffic at all.

So here I have compiled 7 of the best ways to build high quality backlinks that will actually bring traffic to your site.

1) Q&A Mediums

People have questions – and websites like Quora, Yahoo, and various Subreddits are all dedicated to answering them. Take some time to create an account on each of these sites, then follow topics, questions, or subreddits that are relevant to your niche.

2) Guest Posting

Guest posting remains an excellent way of getting backlinks as long as the links are helpful and relevant. Google is very good at noticing spam links – thus, the more you focus on high quality content, the easier guest posting will be. However, keep in mind that guest-posting is a time-consuming process, and you'll need to allow plenty of time for each post.

3) Put Links in the Comments of Related Blog Articles

Now, you don't want to spam these links – Google will recognize and penalize them, to say nothing of how quickly blog owners will delete them (though regular, organic comments will be fine).

Basically, links should only be posted alongside meaningful comments and on relevant topics. Google Alerts can help you identify good places to do this. Now, these links aren't very helpful for improving your authority, but they do bring traffic, and especially appropriate links might even be edited into the main article.

Here's Matt Cutts to affirm you that as long as you do not spam links on blog comments, only drop links organically, you'll be fine and Google will not penalize you.

4) Broken Link Building

This one takes some effort, but it's actually quite effective at getting new links. When you're reading blogs, you can take the time to search for old, broken links that are dragging the blog down… and ask the blog's owner to replace them with links to your own content. Most are willing to do so as long as your content is fresh and accurate.

5) Submit To Blogging Communities

Blogging communities are another excellent way of getting noticed by people who are interested in reading blogs. Sites like Blog Engage, Inbound, GrowthHackers and Bizsugar all offer access to a wider community and can help you get a number of excellent links back to your blog.

Be sure to vet each site before you submit a blog post to it, though – remember, you don't want to be associated with spam sites, and some blogging communities are precisely that.

Our personal favorite community to submit content to is Inbound.org. Inbound is a website that caters mainly to inbound marketers, which is in our niche and target audience.

6) Help A Reporter Out

HARO, or Help A Reporter Out, is another great way to build quality backlinks from authoritative news sites.

7) Link Reclamation

This is the last method, and like #4, it's often difficult to predict how many opportunities there will be. In essence, though, well-known blogs tend to get mentioned in various places without actually having links pointing back to them – which is inconvenient if you're trying to bring new people in. Link Reclamation is how you fix this.

Create more Back links follow on this way.
1. Article marketing
2. Social Networking Site Profile
3. Press Release
4. Link Exchange
5. Document Sharing Sites
6. Guest Blogging
7.Blog Commenting

He dear!
You can create strong backlinks by some of these ways.
1. Social Bookmarking
2. Blog Creating
3. Forum Profile Links
4. Community Sharing
5. Article Sharing Websites
6. Blog Commenting
7. Video Sharing Websites
8. Image Sharing Websites
9. Guest Posts
10. Classified Websites.

SEO Off page is best way Increase Backlinks of website.

Article submission
Directory submission
Yahoo answering
Classified submission
Blog submission
Business Listing
Blog Commenting
PR submission
Search engine submission

For more back links you have to do all SEO off page techniques. All techniques are really helpful for you but content posting is one of the techniques that gives you permanent and quality back links.

The best methods of linkbuilding are guest posting, relevant forums, relevant blogs comments and publishing pressreleases.

Many ways for you to create more backlinks like:
  • Article creation and Submission
  • Social bookmarking
  • Blog creation and Submission
  • Online Discussions/Forums
  • Infographics
  • Micro Blogging
  • Classifieds
  • Pdf and ppt Sharing
  • And most important Competitor analysis submission

Using off page tactics you can easily increase backlinks for your website. But while doing this you should keep few things in mind. Like- original content, niche relevant websites with good PA/DA.

Hi Guys, I see a few people have put yahoo answering. I take it i just answering relevant questions to my industry and with that my profile will have a link? or do i have to do something different?

Many ways for you to create more backlinks like:
  • Social bookmarking
  • Blog creation and Submission
  • Online Discussions/Forums
  • Infographics
  • Micro Blogging
  • Classifieds
  • Pdf and ppt Sharing
  • And most important Competitor analysis submission

Could you explain what competitor analysis submission is in more depth please?

Neil Patel and Backlinko have some really great reads on building quality backlinks. They are worth a look.

banners
Back