The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Selling How to create FB Ad accounts, only selling to 2 people!

webstar83

affiliate
Everybody knows how hard it is to create FB advert accounts these days, You can, if you are lucky pick up agency accounts on black hat forums for $1500+ that last just a few days.

I have a method for creating private FB Ad accounts, I am selling this method to 2 people to help fund a product I have in development. I dont suggest selling the accounts you make, proper FB marketers know you can make much more with keeping an account with a good campaign than selling it.

This is not a first come first served, if I dont feel that you are the right person to sell to I wont, if this method got made public then it would be taken care of by facebook. I must be able to trust you will use the knowledge responsibly.

The method will cost you $5000, No movement on price at all. If you really do need accounts and think this price is too much feel free to go buy $1500+ agency accounts that go down in 1 week. You can make unlimited accounts with this method, you could not buy 4 accounts for the price I am selling.

PM me your skype if you are genuinely interested

Cheers

banners
Back