The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to convert Pop Cash Traffic 2021?

tisatisha

affiliate
Hi, guys.

Am new to affiliate carrier and register to Zeydoo. I want to start promote their offers using Pop Trafic "PopCash" so am here to understand how i can do to make the traffic convert or suggest any other traffic with cheap on cost that will convert.

Sorry for my English - Thank you all.

I have very limited experience using pops and I've never worked with Zeydoo or PopCash but I found these threads that may offer you some pearls, until someone who is more familiar drops in:

How to Convert Popunder Traffic?
Ask Me Anything - We've Spent Over $117,195.853 On Propeller Ads!
Case Study from Kadam: ROI 40% on Push-Notifications, Norton antivirus, and the USA
Ask Me Anything - Guide - popads - Secret Sauce Ingredients

The 2nd one uses pops; the 3rd one uses Zeydoo. The first and last are self-explanatory.

There's some good info in those. For the bit older ones, take the seeds of wisdom and if necessary, make adjustments for any current changes in rules, regulations, best practices.

If you have a question about anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Above all, congrats on getting started! :)

I have very limited experience using pops and I've never worked with Zeydoo or PopCash but I found these threads that may offer you some pearls, until someone who is more familiar drops in:

Case Study from Kadam: ROI 40% on Push-Notifications, Norton antivirus, and the USA

The 2nd one uses pops; the 3rd one uses Zeydoo. The first and last are self-explanatory.

There's some good info in those. For the bit older ones, take the seeds of wisdom and if necessary, make adjustments for any current changes in rules, regulations, best practices.

Hey, Thank you - Hope this will give me an image. )

Last time I tried Popcash I lowered my mainstream bid price and got a lot of Mac Desktop traffic US CA --70% CA
This traffic passed my bot filters --didn't have the right offer to convert it however. Was using ClickBank for a test.
If you had a 'better' quality offer or network/affiliate program ...

Scaling might be a real issue but maybe this traffic is not 'asked for' a lot. But I am guessing that it might be good ;)
Not good for sweeps, SOI/DOI however ;)

Last time I tried Popcash I lowered my mainstream bid price and got a lot of Mac Desktop traffic US CA --70% CA
This traffic passed my bot filters --didn't have the right offer to convert it however. Was using ClickBank for a test.
If you had a 'better' quality offer or network/affiliate program ...

Scaling might be a real issue but maybe this traffic is not 'asked for' a lot. But I am guessing that it might be good ;)
Not good for sweeps, SOI/DOI however ;)
So what you mean - Targeting MAC desktop will be helpful for POP CASH traffic?

depends on what you have to sell/offer :eek:
traffic is people in this context.
I bid low and got the Mac desktop traffic from Canada is what i said.
50% of popcash popups are non-human you have to know how to do a lot of filtering.
Ask Me Anything - Testing Advertising Networks
Ask Me Anything - Testing Advertising Networks
popcash
What Popunders Cost Me Today
I think bottom line landed clicks were costing $USD0.08 to $0.25 each when the dust settled. But that was my offer and what I was doing with the traffic.

MI
Back