The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to choose networks?

HuntedCS

Hey Fixers,

Figured this is a pretty popular question newbies have, so I am posting it here. How exactly do you guys choose a network you are going to use.

- Custom Platform (No Hasoffers/Script/etc)
- Good Offers
- SSL Certificate
- Support Time

What else would there be, and which of these are important to you guys?

Hey Fixers,

Figured this is a pretty popular question newbies have, so I am posting it here. How exactly do you guys choose a network you are going to use.

- Good Offers
- SSL Certificate
- Support Time

All you listed up there are good, but also, you should add to this the entry conditions of the Network, cause as we all know, some networks are not really welcoming newbies, so the registration conditions are also really important. also you should ask about their paying model!

Hey Fixers,

- Good Offers
- SSL Certificate
- Support Time

Hi!
Except all you've listed, i was looking at if the network is a direct advertiser. That is how you can be sure about the offers quality. And it's much easier to work with such a network. No holds - everything is fast. Of course, i can't say for all of networks, but Terraleads impressed me pleasantly at this point. and suitable countries. For me that was important

It's also important to see what other people say.

In reality, the best way to choose your network is to register in several ones and test their similar offers. There will be many factors affecting your experience with affiliate network, so the best solution in this question (and any other question in affiliate marketing) is to test :)

I guess first of all you should understand what vertical you would like to run and what countries you are interested in because each CPA network has its speciality :) For example, we (adcombo) are really good in Tier 2 (we have really good exclusive offers for Asia, Europe and LATAM) in the verticals health, beauty, adult and nutra ;)

MI
Back