The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to choose a web hosting provider

Naraazimova

For developers, bloggers, small business owners, and others, learning how to choose a web host. It’s a familiar question: Which hosting provider should I trust with my heart (er, websites)?

If done right, you can spend a lifetime of happiness with a reliable and high-performing host who is always available through phone, chat, or email to answer your burning late-night questions. However, rushing into a hosting relationship without doing your research could lead to feeling trapped, misled, or extorted. Choosing the wrong host often ends with headaches and a messy, expensive divorce — and you again alone, holding on to all the files you used to share.

Picking a good hosting provider boils down to three S's --
-speed,
-support
-security.
For good measure, scale may be another S-word to ponder.

Tips to Choose a cheap & reliable web hosting:
  • Consider what type of web hosting you need
  • Carefully examine the performance & reliability of web hosting
  • Review the quality of customer support
  • Estimate your upgradation points
  • Examine the security features
  • Research and compare the package costs

For serious hosting i only use FlokiNET.is - Secure, Stable and Anonymous - Freedom of Speech Offshore Hosting Servers | Iceland Finland Romania

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally for my Websites i am Using NameCheap (AFF) Shared Hosting (Stellar Business Plan)
Also to Renew and Buy New and Cheap Domains!
More than Happy with my Decision for about 3 Years! :)

WHY?
(Unlimited Domains/Free Whois Guard/50 Free SSL Certificates/50 GB SSD) etc.

Previously had Bad Experiences with HostGator and Godaddy and Destroyed my Keyboard Because i was Mad :mad: lol:p

PS : This is Not a Paid Review!
Just a ShareaSale Costum Link for AffiliateFix :affiliatefix:

MI
Back