The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How To Check Google Penalty

Dead Pool

affiliate
There are several tools which help you to check your site is safe from Google penalty or not.

Unfortunately, those aren't verified by google or google doesn't provide any tool. But you can estimate in manually.

Google webmaster tool is a great one to check your site condition. But it doesn't provide any indication of your site is blacklisted or not.

Google analytic tool also a great tool to check what is going on of your site visitors. If you observed that you are running very low amount of traffic then previous therefore you may get penalize by Google. But this is not evident.

SEM Rush also a great tool which helps you to predict you are in blacklisted on Google

I found another handy tool to show check your site health:
Google Sandbox and Penalty Checker Tool

You may also like the free version of this: The Google Penalty Checker from Fruition

Google Search Console sends you a warning only when it's a manual penalty.
In the case of an algorithmic penalty (much more common), you won't have any warning.

An interesting tool lets you compare your analytics and the algo updates.
Therefore, you can have a first idea if and when an update affected you :
PANGUIN TOOL | Barracuda Digital

Thanks for sharing this with us buddy. One of the greatest thing that can pull down your motivation is when you receive a penalty from google. The reason is a lot do happen that is affiliated to google and therefore affects what you do in your marketing tasks. We need to be very careful with all that is required so as to be safe always. Cheers.

You can check manual penalty in your GWT inbox. For algorithmic penalty, you need to check your rankings and traffic details from Google Analytics. If you see a sudden down fall in your rankings and traffic, then you have been hit by any algorithmic penalty.

The first step to make before even starting to optimize your website for Google is to check if your domain is under a penalty. A website that is penalized by Google cannot achieve good rankings so your priority is to find out which algorithmic changes are affecting your web property and create a recovery plan.
A human (probably from the webspam team), imposed a penalty to your website. This can happen because of a number of reasons and it can be either site-wide i.e. affecting the website as a whole or partial i.e. affecting only some pages of your site.
When this is the case, Google will give you an indication of what the problem is together with a list of actions you can take to correct the issues. Once you make the necessary changes, you can submit a reconsideration request and they will tell you if the penalty has been removed or not.

Google webmaster shows clearly where you made mistakes and how to solve that issues.

My problem is that some of mine are technical and I have no idea how to fix them. But you're right, the webmaster tools is very revealing.

You can type your brand name OR domain name in Google, if your site is not appearing in search results than its penalized by Google.

Type into your browser:

site: yoursitename.com (.ca, .net, or whatever)

That should bring up every post and page on your your site that is indexed and not blocked. In fact, you'll find a ton of info about your site - the whois (and other sites like it), your social accounts, trust checking sites, even SpyFu. :)

I knows two ways to check

Webmaster suddenly traffic drop or ranking drop are the cause of penalty.

banners
Back