The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to catch fraud publishers?

Dario

Do you have any proven methods how to catch those fraud publishers?
For example,publisher who just applied to Peerfly added you to Skype and you started coversation with him regarding
his promotion methods,experience,etc.
How do you know that publisher is legit?
Do you use any secret/public method for catching frauders?

p.s. If it is too private you can PM me here few tips:D
I`ve just started to work as an affiliate manager and already caught some not too legit pubs:mad:
It would be nice to hear something more from you on this topic.

I can usually tell if someone really knows what they're talking about within a few minutes of starting a conversation on Skype simply because I've been doing affiliate management for so long and I've had the opportunity to speak to so many people. The bad part is that usually the fraud guys know what they're doing too. It not, that's an easy indicator.

A lot of times the fraudsters #1 concern is getting payment as soon as possible. Most affiliates are concerned about getting payments as quickly as possible, but a fraudster is desperate to get their payment before they get caught. You can usually pick up on this too. Although, not every broke publisher needing a few bucks is a fraudster.

Besides that, I don't really have a lot of experience having to vet fraudsters. Corey is our Compliance Manager at PeerFly and he does a fantastic job of keeping them from getting approved and even talking to me or our other affiliate managers.

banners
Back