The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to boost up magneto e-commerce website ?

Hello Friends !! Suggest me for How to boost up magneto e-commerce website ? My website related to jewelry making supplies like beads and findings, semi precocious beads, gold plated sterling silver and charms etc.

Hi @phpassignmenthelp

Depends on what type of traffic your looking for, but for jewelry, I would go with the Instagram strategy, specially with shoutouts. Or you could purchase traffic from Pinterest.

Pinterest is a well known social networking platform for women. You should give it a try.

Speed Up Magento Index. Latest Version. Content Delivery Network. Utilize Caching. Enable Flat Catalog. Image Optimization. Concatenate (merge) CSS and Javascript Files. EnableMagento Compilation. Clean Up Magento Database & Logs.

Speed Up Magento Index. Latest Version. Content Delivery Network. Utilize Caching. Enable Flat Catalog. Image Optimization. Concatenate (merge) CSS and Javascript Files. EnableMagento Compilation. Clean Up Magento Database & Logs.

Very well said, there is not much to add on what you could do on the CMS itself, except for checking if there are some theme issues which are slowing the loading with pingdom or GTmetrix. If nothing of the above will help to increase your speed, you should maybe consider switching to a better hosting server.

MI
Back