The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to become an online Millionaire!!!!

temi

affiliate
I have just been brainstorming with wonderful guy called Jun in another forum. We were trying to find a business idea that can create a million pounds online business, I wonder if you genius in this forum can come up with an idea that can turn you (or better still me:) into a millionaire :wink:

It's easy :D

Make a site. Make many sites if you like.

Don't rely on free SE results. Yes, be willing to PAY for your traffic (Know your ROI though). IMHO, build the site/s around top-notch affiliate programs, through top-notch networks like AffiliateFuel.com/Websonsors.com/MetaRewards.com, etc.

Ok, back to the $1,000,000 thing (But why stop there. Think of all the folks you could help by making 2,000,000).

If you make ten pages, which earn $1 per day each, that's $10 per day. That's $300 per month. That's $3,600 per year.

Build 100 pages, which earn $1 per day, that's $100 per day, $3,000 per month, $36,000 per year.

Build 3,000 pages under the above scenario and you'll reach you're goal in less than a year.

In other words, rather than thinking of one idea to make $100,000,000, why not 30 ideas, with 100 spin-offs of difference keywords relating to the idea/product/affiliate program.

Make sure each page has unique content and make sure you build a mailing list (Opt in or Double opt in).

So why stop there? Well, because those 30 ideas you thought of a year ago, might not be so hot in a couple of years.

One more thing. Get skin, thick as leather. Let KNOW ONE penetrate your dreams and ambitions. And they will try. Oh will they ever try.

Hope this helps

Paul

"I need serous creative ideas not affiliate pages, they don't make any money"

"They don't make any money" :?: :?: :?: :?:

You're kidding, correct? :confused:

That's the beauty in affiliate programs, as they let you get seriously creative, without having inventory :wink: And if you want to lump them into those tacky, "affiliate pages/banner/link farms" category, ok, but I think you're selling yourself short.

I like to come up with one or two ideas per month, then spin off pages based on those ideas. :fan1:

I then like to go on 3 to 4 seriously creative vacations per year :apple:

:party:

MI
Back