The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to become #1 on Google?

The number 1 in Google is actually Google itself. Maybe you just want 1 keyword work, in the case only visitors search the 1 keyword which makes you number1 and if search other keywords your site will be on next page or even after 1000 pages.

This is the best point ,We should start seo when we are creatigh the site .Choose good keyword for your site that are low competative

Easiest way to get a #1 ranking in Google? Pursue a non-competitive phrase :)

Sorry to be a smart a$$.

This is a pretty meaningless thread.

(Content is the king.. there is no change in my opinion.. people nowadays are least bothered about how the site looks.. ) Well said bro, I agree with you!!..

I agree. First of all your keyword research is very crucial. It is extremely important to do a extensive research to make sure that there is no too much competition and at the same time, it should be able to generate enough traffic and revenue. After that post the unique content and keep the keyword density between 3-4% and it will do it.

What's about building high-quality back-links from authority website. I pretty much agree with you that content is important in getting your ranking increase in Google. But, you need back-links to propel you, without back-links it is impossible to get on the top.

I think Google itself is at the top at this time. This is very difficult to become at the top,but, not impossible, because every think is possible.In my opinion this is the best point ,We should start seo when we are designing the site .Choose good keyword for your site.

Have you ever done much looking at Google search results? While quality content is extremely important it has little impact on SEO. Google's latest algo change has eliminated a bunch of garbage but it still presents a lot of poor content.

(The number 1 in Google is actually Google itself. Maybe you just want 1 keyword work, in the case only visitors search the 1 keyword which makes you number1 and if search other keywords your site will be on next page or even after 1000 pages. ) Most accurate answer!!..

Yes i am agree with your thinking . the Off page SEO is Play an important role in getting site at no 1. But the process of SEO should be started much more earlier than it actually starts.

banners
Back