How to Bank with Torrents.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
howtobankwithtorrents.png

How to Bank with Torrents.

This guide will teach you how to make money from torrents and downloads. Using content locking methods to lock our download files and uploading to torrent sites.

Torrents

Torrents are files designed to be shared on peer to peer networks. They are downloaded via a unique transfer process and using a torrent client such as UTorrent. This mean they are mass downloaded and often people can share things they shouldn't or create their own download files.

Method

We are going to be finding highly wanted and downloaded files and re uploading them in a unique way. We will then be content locking the download file and making the user fill out a survey in order to get a password to unlock it. The key is to find something wanted and put your own spin on it to make it unique and there for desirable to downloads.

Step 1. Create your Download

Ok, so you have two options, you can either create your own download with some of these ideas. Or you can download someone else's download and put a twist on it. What i used to do when i was using torrents was to visit all the top torrent sites on this list, and note down what was being downloaded and "seeded" the most. Basically a seed means a single downloader on the torrent. So once you find out whats reoccurring you know it's wanted. Download the torrent yourself and extract it.

Now you need to add your own twist to it to make it different. So what i used to do is find a few similar torrents within the same niche, so say for example i was using the latest batman film i would go and download the first two movies also. Then Zip them all together so i could offer all the batman films. Just try to add something extra to your download.

You then need to name it something catching, always include terms like "Limited", "Exclusive", "Not seen before" etc.

Step 2. Content Lock your Download

The next step is to create your download file and content lock it. Read through the content lock your download file guide and set your torrent up in a similar way.

Step 3. Create your Torrent

Now that you have your download file ready to go and monetized, you need to convert it into a torrent. The easiest way to do this is to download a torrent client like UTorrent. Install and open it.

From the main dashboard click > File > Create new Torrent > Add File > Create and Save As
Give your torrent the same catchy name and click > OK.

Step 4. Upload your Torrent

The key here is to get mass exposure to your torrent. Personally i use a nice little tool called Torrentator, as it only costs $39.95 and can mass upload your torrent in seconds. However if you'd rather save your money you will need to manually upload your files to each torrent site. Check out our list of torrent sites. I would strongly advise using different proxies and new accounts per download/torrent.

Step 5. Seed your Torrents

The key to getting downloads on torrents is firstly to have something people want and secondly to increase your seeders. This will happen in time but you can give it a good head start by manually download and seeding your own files. Once you have a few seed, other should follow.

The Blueprint

Create a Download
Content Lock your Download
Create a Torrent
Upload your Torrent

Seed your Torrent

Last edited:
It sounds very good method. But what cpa networks saying about it.
Is not that something they do not allow ?

It sounds very good method. But what cpa networks saying about it.
Is not that something they do not allow ?

Some STATE they will not except this kind of traffic, but i know some network will - it's just always best to check with your AM and be 100% transparent.

Some STATE they will not except this kind of traffic, but i know some network will - it's just always best to check with your AM and be 100% transparent.

Would you mind to share what networks accepting grey hat methods ?

Cheers

Like I said ALWAYS ask, but worth checking out 007CPA, WhiteFireNetwork and CPALead.

Any suggestions on where to post torrents?

The big torrent sites, namely Pirate Bay and Kat.ph, are pretty strict and quick about taking down torrents with content lockers.

I suppose with this method it depends what you are posting if you can post it to various trackers.

You could I imagine content lock pdf with a program such as primopdf and have the content locked password on a seperate site.

The torrentator app sounds pretty sweet does anyone own it?

This is really cool. I've already got some ideas for content to use. I'm gonna have to get up to speed on using proxies before I get started though.

Mr.K i have a question. How does this help ? i mean if we are content locking torrent files for example a new pc game, wont i loose all my seeds ? i mean why would people seed my torrent after they download it once they find out its a content locked stuff ? They would just delete it from their torrent client right ?

Anyways i do understand your idea here, but it would be nice if you could give me a really good twist :D

Mr.K i have a question. How does this help ? i mean if we are content locking torrent files for example a new pc game, wont i loose all my seeds ? i mean why would people seed my torrent after they download it once they find out its a content locked stuff ? They would just delete it from their torrent client right ?

Anyways i do understand your idea here, but it would be nice if you could give me a really good twist :D

It depends if you can seed yourself!

Although a nice twist which I will add in is, turn the content locker off!

Then when your getting download, switch it on and bank!

Thats a really neat trick K. i know this can be done with game niches. but how do u do this with movie niches ? :S

if u dont mind explaining u could pm me all about this :D i would love to hear it from u.

thanks

It depends if you can seed yourself!

Although a nice twist which I will add in is, turn the content locker off!

Then when your getting download, switch it on and bank!

how about doing torrents for latest hollywood movies that have been blockbusters, can we expect some good conversions ?

My question is , how are you going to content lock movie torrents :S Are you planning to edit the movie and remove the last 5 minutes and content lock that ?

If so then wont it make ur downloaders to stop seeding u and flagging ur torrent file instead ?

how about doing torrents for latest hollywood movies that have been blockbusters, can we expect some good conversions ?

RUN THIS METHOD AT YOUR OWN RISK!

It can be dodgy with laws etc so always make sure you have permission to use the files.

As for the question about how to content lock the movies you content lock a password file that needs to be copied in order to unlock the movie - read the guide :)

RUN THIS METHOD AT YOUR OWN RISK!

It can be dodgy with laws etc so always make sure you have permission to use the files.

As for the question about how to content lock the movies you content lock a password file that needs to be copied in order to unlock the movie - read the guide :)

Offshore Hosting, That's what you need even though it's just a content locker, Security and Privacy should be top Priority.

P.S: Just got the News, FBI joined The Dojo and they saw this Thread :)

This is similar to what I do in the past 2 years ago but not using content lock. If I know content lock at that time, I would bank much money though.
Here was my past method with similar torrent functions, but it's also really tough to do. If you could you will bank more.

- Find the lists of Top 10 best Window Softwares on the top reviews site like CNET etc.
- Find the working cracks of each softwares. If you could find the working cracks, it means that others also found it, so leave that softwares alone.
- If which softwares that you couldn't find the working crack even on the deep dig as well as on nearly every pirate sites or crack sites, the chance is yours.
- You would have 2 choices:
1- Buy that software in full version. Using a not working crack. Creating a fake videos which show that your crack is fully working while you already have the full version one, so there is no important if the crack working or not for you in the videos. (This is the cheating methods, but it works really really well if you repeat and rince with other fields.)
2- It tough though, but you could do it by working with coders to create the crack. Some hack coders have ability to crack the softwares into full version but not last long over 7 days. Therefore, this is also the chance that you could repeat the same process as above mentioned after you have working cracks.

It's too popular but with some tweaks and scale up it will be unique ways to banks!

This is similar to what I do in the past 2 years ago but not using content lock. If I know content lock at that time, I would bank much money though.
Here was my past method with similar torrent functions, but it's also really tough to do. If you could you will bank more.

- Find the lists of Top 10 best Window Softwares on the top reviews site like CNET etc.
- Find the working cracks of each softwares. If you could find the working cracks, it means that others also found it, so leave that softwares alone.
- If which softwares that you couldn't find the working crack even on the deep dig as well as on nearly every pirate sites or crack sites, the chance is yours.
- You would have 2 choices:
1- Buy that software in full version. Using a not working crack. Creating a fake videos which show that your crack is fully working while you already have the full version one, so there is no important if the crack working or not for you in the videos. (This is the cheating methods, but it works really really well if you repeat and rince with other fields.)
2- It tough though, but you could do it by working with coders to create the crack. Some hack coders have ability to crack the softwares into full version but not last long over 7 days. Therefore, this is also the chance that you could repeat the same process as above mentioned after you have working cracks.

It's too popular but with some tweaks and scale up it will be unique ways to banks!

A YouTube video demonstrating How to crack XXXXX software with this method would work like charm :)

MI
Back