The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How Social Media Marketing Really Works?

webbizideas

affiliate
Hi,

Many posts I read about social media marketing explain the importance of social media marketing, talk about celebrities that use social media marketing, and give examples of popular people & websites that use social media marketing effectively. But how can an average Small Business Owner use social media marketing effectively?

I created this images to show how social media marketing should work for an average small business owner:

social_media_marketing_correct.gif

Step 1: Create & publish relevant content, or link bait that links back to internal pages of your site.

Step 2: Influence aggregators & distributors of information to link to your useful content.

Step 3:
Convince socializers to inform their large network of social media users about this great resource he/she just found.

Remember, you want to influence the influencers, not they try to become the influencer overnight. Too many companies fall into the trap on trying to build 1,000's of "friends" on social media sites instead of influencing the already popular social media users.

There is nothing wrong with becoming a popular social media users (like I am sure small business brief is) but trying to become that overnight does not work for most internet business owners. So an easy way to use social media marketing no is to create great content and get it into the hands of social media users.

Learn More: Improve Search Engine Rankings - Influence Aggregators & Distributors __________________

yes it's working but dont sure for efficieny. i dont know users from social web sites is not profitable, thay coming and just go witout click!

It is a very useful post about social media marketing. Social marketing is one of the highest traffic building technique. Here you describe about social media marketing in a beautiful form with pictures. Having a blog be your hub or center point that your social media traffic from Twitter and Facebook go is key. Thanks for the post.

How can we create content?

But, how can we create content for a social media website.

Well Explaines Webbizideas, as Social media marketing is a term that describes the act of using social networks, online communities, blogs, wikis or any other collaborative Internet form of media for marketing, sales, public relations and customer service.

yes it's working but dont sure for efficieny. i dont know users from social web sites is not profitable, thay coming and just go witout click!

That is often the opinion of many a business, but actually that's more likely to do with lack of engagement strategy, simply pushing content out wont generally achieve measurable ROI but if it's coupled with an active plan/engagement strategy it can be very effective.

Its a difficult area to judge success but it can be measured and achieved.

Social Media and Online Presence

But, how can we create content for a social media website.
You are right , how to create attractable content is the most important thing. Here are 5 Easy Steps from Jay Baer
Understand Taxonomy
Seek Content Inspiration
Understand Your Frequency Ecosystem
Test and Track
Tweak and Repurpose

well, nice info,,, content can be called the king... for better use of social networks, and good results, you must have to act there real, this means that you should not only have to promote your website, but you also should have to interact with people, like their tweets, and even you should share you personal life info, which will show reality..

MI
Back