The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How people promote their cpa offer in their blog?

Safayet hossain

affiliate
Please,help.I know that people promote cps offer in their blog via review,how to post.
But CPA offer is blocked via for all country
without one targeted country.Another problem,people
can not know about CPA offer.Because,CPA offer link is blocked for all country without one.How they write review about offer.

Hi, Safayet. I'm not 100% clear on what you're asking in regards to the blocking but I'll try to help.

I think maybe you want to know how to block all countries except the one(s) allowed by the offer? If so, that would take a geo script, I think. I'm afraid that I don't code, so can't advise on how to do that but hopefully someone will pop in here who does. Also, if you're using a tracker, you can specify countries there when you set up your tracking link.

You don't have to do only reviews, you can also put banner ads in your sidebar. Just be careful that you don't overdo it and make your site look spammy.

I think @Safayet hossain means to say that offers allow only one GEO, while his traffic is mixed.
For mixed traffic you can use Smartlinks: no matter what country a person clicking your link is from, they will be shown only appropriate offer. Sometimes you can also find worldwide offers (allowing all countries) and multi-GEO offers (usually concentrated on some region, like English-Speaking countries, or Latin America). But Smartlink is more convenient, in my opinion.

Hello,
Here is some explanation on how it works. Choose the offer targeted to the country where you get most visitors from. Then write a good selling review. Depending on your blog platform you can either choose to show the link to the part of your audience or use doubleclick to show BUY banner to the country targeted users. For other audience, it would just an interesting post, but no profit from them. I can help you to choose the offer with some multiple countries. And really lots of products can be sold almost worldwide.

banners
Back