The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How optimize mobile campaigns on Zeropark and similar traffic sources

Yeah test more landing pages. 3% is much too low unless your getting a grate conversion rate on the backend.

To let your visitor know why they are coming to your landing page instead of google, or what ever they were excepting.

Ie: you've been specially selected to try xyz game out. Click ok to continue.

Last edited:
Wow thats a great CTR. My current LP is giving me a CTR of a little over 3% with no optimisation so far.
I will build 2 more LPs and see how they perform.

What should I use the intro pop for in a mobile app install offer?

Hi Irs1995,

what tool do you use to build landing page?
Any tool to recommend?

Cheers,

Affys88

Yeah test more landing pages. 3% is much too low unless your getting a grate conversion rate on the backend.

To let your visitor know why they are coming to your landing page instead of google, or what ever they were excepting.

Ie: you've been specially selected to try xyz game out. Click ok to continue.

Conversions are not steady. I have gotten some but not more than 1 from a single target.
Even the targets that I have received the conversion do not have enough volume.

I will try the intro pop.

Thanks mate.

Conversions are not steady. I have gotten some but not more than 1 from a single target.
Even the targets that I have received the conversion do not have enough volume.

I will try the intro pop.

If your individual targets do not have much volume try and find out what 'keywords' are performing best.

If multiple keywords are performing well create a separate keyword targeted campaign.

Good Luck

Hey bro.

What do you do when you have a bunch of converting targets but the source starts to dry off (e.g. you spend $300 per day, then 200, then 100 and so on) because there's no more traffic available?

The ROI is still there but every day it eats less money and it's not because I'm being outbidded. I can clearly see how the available redirects/pops this day compared to 1-2 weeks ago are a lot less.

Would you run a new RON campaign to gather new targets? or does the traffic eventually comes back?

Hey bro.

What do you do when you have a bunch of converting targets but the source starts to dry off (e.g. you spend $300 per day, then 200, then 100 and so on) because there's no more traffic available?

The ROI is still there but every day it eats less money and it's not because I'm being outbidded. I can clearly see how the available redirects/pops this day compared to 1-2 weeks ago are a lot less.

Would you run a new RON campaign to gather new targets? or does the traffic eventually comes back?

Best bet is to start the process over again and run a new RON campaign but make sure to block the targets that were not converting before ASAP.

I would also suggest trying to scale over to other traffic sources, if you already had it profitable on Zeropark it should not be too hard to get profitable somewhere else.

Best bet is to start the process over again and run a new RON campaign but make sure to block the targets that were not converting before ASAP.

I would also suggest trying to scale over to other traffic sources, if you already had it profitable on Zeropark it should not be too hard to get profitable somewhere else.

I scaled it to other 2 traffic sources where it's profitable (tried 5 but 3 were not close to be profitable).

OK, I though I needed the RON process again, so i'm preparing it since last week and already gathered tons of data. I just wanted to make sure this was your strategy. Thanks bro.

Wow, thanks for this tips. Glad to join the dojo. I have the same issue as for the zeropark traffic to dry off after a few days. Never thought of creating new RON campaign.
servandosilva does it increase your traffic again?

In ZeroPark, how can we pause non performing OS and ISP?
And should I try running campaign type keyword and multi-geo?

To target specific OS: Edit campaign > Traffic Filters > Advanced

Zeropark doesn't offer ISP targeting as of now.

Hey guys! How are you doing with this traffic source? I just started recently working with it, any optimization advise on Pop/Redirect methods. My conversions are mostly 1 target-1 conversion.

You can't, best you can do is to take advantage of and set up diferents offers to those ISP/OS in your tracker and don't lose traffic!

MI
Back