The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Often Do You Use Social Networks To Advertise?

dannyboy24

affiliate
I know people who use social networks every day to advertise their business and they are very successful. I think that if you are a business owner, affiliate marketer or a blogger, you should be signed up for all the major social networks. Twitter, Facebook, Linkedn, Youtube, etc. The key is to promote on these sites daily so that you gain a following. On Twitter you want to get a bunch of followers. On Facebook you want to gain friends. On Linkedn you want to update your profile as much as possible and on Youtube you want to gain subscribers. I love social networking, it is very effective.

Everyday. But that's because it's pretty much automated. I post on my site once, and the others get populated by plugin. I don't do Facebook ads as often as I'd like - maybe once a week at the most.

I think anyone with a business, online and in the real world, will benefit by being active in social networks. I automatically tweet each new article and blog post that I write, and I set my Twitter account so that each new tweet also gets posted to Facebook. Otherwise I am not very active at Facebook.

I regularly get new Twitter followers each week, and I receive many notifications from LinkedIn followers. However, I don't spend as much time in social networks as I should, because I prefer to participate in forums.

MI
Back