The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How much....

How much do you think it would cost to get a template ready to use for word press.

Also just a quick side question.
Go to Grand Theft Auto Gamers - Online Source For All Your Grand Theft Auto Needs it's a blog now, but those tabs at the top. Can i add a tab that will link to my forum?
If so how?

Regarding your first question let me tell you one thing that prices are different for different WP themes and for different sellers. You can get it from $100 to $250.

DON.

Can i add a tab that will link to my forum?
If so how?

Go to admin panel, select presentantion and edit the current template option. The navigation links are mostly controlled by the header.php file, but it is possible that the you will find this or some similar code in a menu.php file. So this is the code you need to look for.
PHP:
<div id="menu">
<ul>
     <?php wp_list_pages('depth=1&sort_column=menu_order&title_li=' . __('') . '' ); ?>
   </ul></div>

Before th /ul you may want to extend the code where the link is replaced with the accurate URI of your forum.

PHP:
<div id="menu">
<ul>
     <?php wp_list_pages('depth=1&sort_column=menu_order&title_li=' . __('') . '' ); ?><li><a href="http://gtagamers.net/forum/">Forum</a></li>
   </ul></div>

MI
Back