The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much would you pay for a custom infograph?

BigJ

affiliate
Wondering if there are members on here that are looking for infograph creation and what their budget would be.

Typically these sell for hundreds to thousands of dollars depending on whether it is a subscription basis or not.

Infograph is a pretty broad term that covers a fairly large range of mediums. I mean, if it was a great infograph and really pertained to the topic of my website, then I'd pay like two-three hundred dollars. Scientific infographs would probably go for a lot more, considering that there was a considerable more amount of work that went into them. But yeah, infographs are just the visualization of data, and that's kind of hard to put a specific price range on considering that it could mean literally anything. I would specify more so what type of infograph you were offering, your experience of building infographs, maybe even some links to previous infographs that you've done.

Yes, I too feel the same, because this is not something hidden service and we can see the design and then accept, it is lot more easier in this way than paying big amounts to a company, just for name.

MI
Back