The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much traffic is enough to you?

I would definately like to be over 1000 a day (now only hit 100 sometimes)

Is there anything in your experinece that works the best to get this level up?

Reading this thread almost makes me jealous :) Some above a million a month, wow!

My most successful site once enjoyed hundreds of thousands of views a month. However, it was hit hard by Panda and still hasn't recovered. The good news is that all of my sites still get decent traffic, with the most successful just shy of 100,000 a month. I'm working hard to achieve the huge traffic I once had.

It's never enough. I'll always want more traffic. I'll never setting for a "x" amount of visitors per day, and I'll always be pushing my site to the next level.

There is no such thing as "enough" traffic.

As web masters, of course we would like to have the web traffic grow continuously and never hit a wall. There are only certain goals we'd like to meet in the process.

For me, my web site/forum is currently getting around 1k visits (not unique visitors) per day according to AWstats and 500 unique visitors per day according to Google Analytics. My nearest goal is to get 2k unique visitors per day which is the minimal requirement to get a forum off the ground according to multiple successful forum owners. After that, the next goal should be 5k unique visitors per day, but it will never be "enough". There will always be new goals after each one has been achieved.

banners
Back