The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How much money is required for getting started in affiliate marketing?

I

iHustler

Hi all, first of all I am new to the forum and new to the world of affiliate marketing. I want to know that how much money is required for getting started in affiliate marketing?

And where can I get some working tutorials and guides for complete affiliate marketing?

My dream is to become a full-time online entrepreneur by hustling my way to the top. I know it will take time and I am ready for it. :D

Hi all, first of all I am new to the forum and new to the world of affiliate marketing. I want to know that how much money is required for getting started in affiliate marketing?

And where can I get some working tutorials and guides for complete affiliate marketing?

My dream is to become a full-time online entrepreneur by hustling my way to the top. I know it will take time and I am ready for it. :D
It's always great to see someone who is willing to take action, and start to make it, so congrats for that. But let get to the main thing, do you already have any idea about what you want to do exactly online? This will be definitely the crucial thing that will define the minimum budget for you to start with.

I want to know that how much money is required for getting started in affiliate marketing?
At first you have to work out of the field.Such as What role you want to play Publisher or Advertiser.Than find out specific topics which you are not understand ,start learning for start earning.If you are not understand specific topics,enter sub forum and submit NEW POST.Everyone is waiting for another one to help,tell someone else what you know.

It's always great to see someone who is willing to take action, and start to make it, so congrats for that. But let get to the main thing, do you already have any idea about what you want to do exactly online? This will be definitely the crucial thing that will define the minimum budget for you to start with.
Yes, I want to get into affiliate marketing completely. My main focus is to be an online entrepreneur. I do NOT want to screw my life on doing a regular boring 9-5 job. I do NOT want to have any kind of regret in my life, not now and certainly not when I am old. So, I want to completely shift to online income and I have every time in the world for that. This is my main focus. I want to build my life now. :)

As of now, I don't have a huge money in hand. I am willing to work hard day and night online for this. I also read that most of the millionaires didn't have money at their starting phase. They scratched and clawed to get to the position where they are today, so that's how I console myself.

One more thing, is it possible to promote affiliate products via free methods that will give results? Of course, as I get some earnings from those, I will instantly reinvest into paid traffic.

$0 if you build up your own traffic source on a free platform, but it's usually a long road
Hey, thanks for the reply. Do you have any tutorial for that? It would be awesome if you can share. :)

At first you have to work out of the field.Such as What role you want to play Publisher or Advertiser.Than find out specific topics which you are not understand ,start learning for start earning.If you are not understand specific topics,enter sub forum and submit NEW POST.Everyone is waiting for another one to help,tell someone else what you know.
I want to advertise as an affiliate. Thanks for the info :)

Business, affiliate marketing is a business, it doesn't matter at all how much you start with.

Some people could even get rich just by selling peanuts on the street.

Some people could have millions and invest on bitcoin, crash, then cry.

It all in the matter of knowledge and network.

Go and pick a niche which you're interested on, estimate how much would this niche cost you(tools, ppc, etc).

Business, affiliate marketing is a business, it doesn't matter at all how much you start with.

Some people could even get rich just by selling peanuts on the street.

Some people could have millions and invest on bitcoin, crash, then cry.

It all in the matter of knowledge and network.

Go and pick a niche which you're interested on, estimate how much would this niche cost you(tools, ppc, etc).
Thanks for the reply. I was wondering how much money should I be prepared with for marketing purpose? Will 10-20$ be enough? Of course as I get ROI , I will reinvest that instantly. :)

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering how much money should I be prepared with for marketing purpose? Will 10-20$ be enough? Of course as I get ROI , I will reinvest that instantly. :)

Hey

Again, depends on what you aim to do. if you want to start as a publisher 10 / 20 $ per month will do. If you want to start as an advertiser / traffic buyer, my advice would be 300 a month for a tracker and traffic to get rolling. If you start earning you gan step up to a spying tool, creatives, hosting / cdn. First, get some traction.

Good luck !

T
Hey

Again, depends on what you aim to do. if you want to start as a publisher 10 / 20 $ per month will do. If you want to start as an advertiser / traffic buyer, my advice would be 300 a month for a tracker and traffic to get rolling. If you start earning you gan step up to a spying tool, creatives, hosting / cdn. First, get some traction.

Good luck !
Thanks for the clarification :)

If you are dead serious about this prepare to spend thousands €€€ pick one niche and stick to it eventually after some time and money spend (not wasted, because you waste money only when you do not track) you will make it

I smell somebody with a "I want to dive in and get rich quick" mind set. Again, you didn't understand my statement.

I mean pull off the dollar sign, you are not here to make money, you are here to collect and analyze data.

If you meant to invest money to make money, you should just hire someone to create a product and market it for you. Like, "see how I make $123,456,789.77 a year with 30minute of work daily". Don't buy it though, no real value on it. Better get something that teaches you picking the right offer, how to optimize traffic and build a responsive lander etc.

I hate being straight forward, because people never willing to pay hard effort learning stuff.

What the truth they don't tell you about affiliate marketing or other businesses, is that. They spent lots of money and effort in diverse campaign, and not all campaign are success! They brag about those only success like Warren Buffet, he purchase a volume of coca cola shares back in the old days, and it is now worth about $16.7 billion, and the Google brothers which purchase YouTube, Android, Deepmind.... All success right ye? Not really, not all of them. I didn't read them nor the journalist write them cause is not interesting to me.

So, in your case you're a newbie. Explore
https://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/followalongs/
https://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/guidesandcasestudies/

How they did, how they fail, how they success.

If not, you can go course like Udemy(single course single fee), or Skillshare ($0.99 for first 2 months, all courses in 1 pay monthly basis, use my ref link :D I will get a month subscription for free, :DD)

I smell somebody with a "I want to dive in and get rich quick" mind set. Again, you didn't understand my statement.

I mean pull off the dollar sign, you are not here to make money, you are here to collect and analyze data.

If you meant to invest money to make money, you should just hire someone to create a product and market it for you. Like, "see how I make $123,456,789.77 a year with 30minute of work daily". Don't buy it though, no real value on it. Better get something that teaches you picking the right offer, how to optimize traffic and build a responsive lander etc.

I hate being straight forward, because people never willing to pay hard effort learning stuff.

What the truth they don't tell you about affiliate marketing or other businesses, is that. They spent lots of money and effort in diverse campaign, and not all campaign are success! They brag about those only success like Warren Buffet, he purchase a volume of coca cola shares back in the old days, and it is now worth about $16.7 billion, and the Google brothers which purchase YouTube, Android, Deepmind.... All success right ye? Not really, not all of them. I didn't read them nor the journalist write them cause is not interesting to me.

So, in your case you're a newbie. Explore
https://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/followalongs/
https://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/guidesandcasestudies/

How they did, how they fail, how they success.

If not, you can go course like Udemy(single course single fee), or Skillshare ($0.99 for first 2 months, all courses in 1 pay monthly basis, use my ref link :D I will get a month subscription for free, :DD)

Nah man, I dont believe in get rich quick scheme because those kind of things are just illusion. I believe in working hard to get something. And it takes time to make and get something good. :D

X amount is what is required to get started, there is no magical number thats required. You could start with $1 but it wont get you very far, a lot of traffic networks require a deposit of lets say $50/$100 minimum so that would get you started with these traffic networks but do note that getting started is not the same as getting successful this will take alot more money than just getting started.

I would say use 400 to 500 bucks as your rule of thumb figure, most of which should be spent on buying traffic and maybe hiring a web designer/developer to build you a solid landing page.

The rest you should allocate to buying first tier traffic such as pay per click for testing ;)

Lots of people were asking you here what exactly you are thinking to do, and which niche you wanna pick, since this will affect your costs A LOT.

Facebook traffic for instance is really expensive, but it's possible to get cheaper traffic on some of the traffic sources. If you want to work in Native or E-commerce - get ready to spend a lot. Normally affiliates start with investing $3000+ into it. But besides you have pop traffic, dating, adult, mobile subscriptions, etc.

Explore the verticals, decide who is your targeted audience (LatAm and Middle East countries' traffic is relatively low, and with high conversion ratio), check how much the tracking will cost you (on Mobidea we have a free tracker), and then prepare cash for tests..

Tests is what makes affiliates spend. From what I've seen, the average amount affiliates spend on tests is $10-20 per day (working with mobile offers).

You definitely can get free traffic, but you'd need to create something on your own, like a website or a blog, and constantly update content, optimize for SEO, etc. In this case you'd still spend money to build all this, and it's a longer path, but more stable and lasting.

Hope it really helps! Don't forget to let us know what you decide, and start your follow along so that we can give you more detailed tips during your journey :)

Hello dude, you are welcome around, but for your question about the needed budget, i'll just tell you that it totally depends on what you are intending to work on, so get a clear view first on what you could work with, and you will have a big step ahead on this issue.

Yes, I want to get into affiliate marketing completely. My main focus is to be an online entrepreneur. I do NOT want to screw my life on doing a regular boring 9-5 job. I do NOT want to have any kind of regret in my life, not now and certainly not when I am old. So, I want to completely shift to online income and I have every time in the world for that. This is my main focus. I want to build my life now. :)

As of now, I don't have a huge money in hand. I am willing to work hard day and night online for this. I also read that most of the millionaires didn't have money at their starting phase. They scratched and clawed to get to the position where they are today, so that's how I console myself.

One more thing, is it possible to promote affiliate products via free methods that will give results? Of course, as I get some earnings from those, I will instantly reinvest into paid traffic.
i do understand what mean, and really it's the truth, but regarding the free methods, they are some good ones that could help you make some money, but you should not forget that free traffic offers a really low payout, ans the results are slow to come, so you should just focus on one, and be patient. You could try to target the traffics like social media, forums, and blogs, and try to promote over there!
Try to set all those points,
- choose the good offer to promote,
- target an audience,
- build a prelanding page,
- look for the good traffic source,
- and learn more on the tools that could help you out to handle the campaign, and make something out of it.
I hope this helps, good luck with this.

$0,- can be enough. Our network and obviously also some other networks provide free hosting and landing page creation for our affiliates. Which means that you only need to get traffic to your free website.

Which (depending on the niche) can also be completely free through social media. But this heavily relies on your targeted audience and your offer that you will be promoting.

Send me a private message if you would like to talk some more :)

banners
Back