The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“TrafficOn”/  “ProPush”/

How much money can i expect to make with affiliate program?

CLICKLEAD

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
Well, the topic was created in 2016... Back then it was much easier to make money in affiliate marketing than today. The control and the competition were at a lower level. And you could make money alone. In 2021 it's more about teams, but still you can earn a lot. All the money is in gambling so to say

Leadbit
Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
affiliate
Dojo Master
AffKit
In 2021 it's more about teams

Yes, it is important to incorporate others to get it all done and to build an affiliate or publisher business these days, but I prefer staff over having a team. For me it allows for greater control.

LouiseBuckner

Affiliate
affiliate
Hello
Glassdoor's affiliate marketing income statistics put potential earnings even higher. Average annual earnings for affiliate marketers are $65,800, with the range between $42,000 at the low end, and $83,000 at the top end. ZipRecruiter has the highest forecast for affiliate marketing passive income, at $154,700 a year.

luischester

Affiliate
affiliate
it depends on the prorams you join and your effort to refer them
I'm in a program that pays a 50% commission for the referrals I send. Starting with a $3.5 USA commission up to $997. The good thing is that every time I refer someone they become my customer and for any product they buy I get commission even I have not done anything more. More important is that some of these commissions are monthly payments. So I can earn new week commisions of $1,000 more another $1,000 for recurring revenue.

MI