The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How much do you invest into your websites

isuit21

affiliate
So far I have invested about $35 into my own website and am running it for about 5 month now! I usually do not invest that much into my websites, since my budget is very limited and mainly want to use the money I earn online. How much do you invest into your websites?

It really depends on what kind of site it is. If it is a "moneysite", I'll spend quite a bit for a custom header (I'm pathetic at graphics). If it's just a "filler" site, I'll buy the domain and that's it.

It's hard to really calculated how much I spend per site because I tend to reuse (paid) themes & plugins over and over. And I pile sites onto my hosts until either performance begins to suffer, or I get a warning notice :) I'd guess, overall, it probably averages out to $20 each.

I haven't spent anything on my website. I hand-coded the site myself, I am on a free web host. I do not have my own domain name but that is something I get once my website starts to get more traffic. If I am going to invest money into my website, it would be on advertising, but I am going to try to promote my website on my own and hopefully I will have a decent amount of traffic coming to my website.

When I owned a forum, I was investing 500€ per year. Let me explain you why. 200€ for hosting. 200€ for advertising. 50€ for graphics and 50€ for buying some topics and some posts. I was very proud of my forum. I would like to create a new forum someday. :)

Depending on the niche I'm in, I'll usually spend $99 on a prebuilt script or up to $300 for a custom made one. Then, I'll often set a decent budget for start-up services (indexing, backlink building etc.) and scale from there. I find that you usually get what you pay for, but sometimes all you really need is for the site to age.

Well after about a week about £6 because i'm not the richest of people, but i have a contest for £6 and a make money with us refer thing where you refer someone and get money!

I invest about $50 to get a site live. That's for domain, hosting, graphics, content, and a quick marketing push. After that, I probably spent another $20/mos for upkeep and marketing. The more I make from the site, the more I'll spend on the site.

I have purchased a few applications to build and create websites and to do SEO for my own sites and for sites belonging to my clients. I have invested money in buying domain names and hosting space. There is of course the investment in getting a good internet connection, and the routine costs that are incurred to buy and maintain the hardware.

MI
Back