“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How much do you get monthly?

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by iPhonefreak, Jul 12, 2013.

1. iPhonefreak

iPhonefreak Affiliate affiliate

How much bandwidth and disk space do you get monthly?

I get 1,000MB of Disk Space and 10,000MB of Bandwidth.

2. Voluum
  3. Teekay

Teekay Affiliate affiliate

The plan am on at the moment, it is 3GB of disk space and 45GB of bandwidth.

4. Yorozuya

Yorozuya Affiliate affiliate

I'm using Hostwinds at the moment and they give me 'unlimited' disk space and bandwidth... Although I know that this is just a marketing phase they are using and its probably not unlimited, I just feel comfortable thinking that it really is :D Anyway, I have found them to be a reliable host so I don't plan on moving any time soon...

5. chelsie

chelsie Affiliate affiliate

I also use a host plan from Hostwinds that supports unlimited bandwidth and disk space, but recently when I added my 200th website to the hosting, support contact me and complained. They said I needed to upgrade to a vps server so I transferred all my domains over to HostGator and I haven't had a problem over the past few weeks.

6. Nymph

Nymph Affiliate affiliate

I currently get "unlimited" bandwidth and disk space from HostGator as well, and I agree, they are top notch and definitely worth the price. At least when they state "unlimited domains", they mean unlimited domains. Unless there were cheaper for the same quality, I wouldn't switch, either.

MI