The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much do you get monthly?

I'm using Hostwinds at the moment and they give me 'unlimited' disk space and bandwidth... Although I know that this is just a marketing phase they are using and its probably not unlimited, I just feel comfortable thinking that it really is :D Anyway, I have found them to be a reliable host so I don't plan on moving any time soon...

I'm using Hostwinds at the moment and they give me 'unlimited' disk space and bandwidth... Although I know that this is just a marketing phase they are using and its probably not unlimited, I just feel comfortable thinking that it really is :D Anyway, I have found them to be a reliable host so I don't plan on moving any time soon...

I also use a host plan from Hostwinds that supports unlimited bandwidth and disk space, but recently when I added my 200th website to the hosting, support contact me and complained. They said I needed to upgrade to a vps server so I transferred all my domains over to HostGator and I haven't had a problem over the past few weeks.

I currently get "unlimited" bandwidth and disk space from HostGator as well, and I agree, they are top notch and definitely worth the price. At least when they state "unlimited domains", they mean unlimited domains. Unless there were cheaper for the same quality, I wouldn't switch, either.

MI
Back