The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How much do you charge for regular permanent listing?

gkd_uk

Hi

How much do you charge for regular permanent listings at your web directory?

I have seen some charge $1, some $5 and can go up to £80

What about you?

Our cheapest submission is on one of our bidding directories at £3.00 and our highest - on our top site at £29.00.

Sorry folks, don't do dollars :D

My sites are portals that drive LOADS of traffic and business enquiries to our advertisers. We offer exclusivity on the deal for each business type as well. We also have sites as low as $9 a month.

You've done really well for yourself OWG. Work hard and earn well.
Keep it up

I charge $20 for regular listing.
I keep the competition, my directory uniqueness in mind and then made that price fixed for the regular listing.

depends on your pr and traffic also depends on how well you are ranked in SE

Hi

How much do you charge for regular permanent listings at your web directory?

I have seen some charge $1, some $5 and can go up to £80

What about you?

I don't think you should promise permanent listing, perhaps annual listing, permanent is not a good idea.

I don't think you should promise permanent listing, perhaps annual listing, permanent is not a good idea.

I think there is no problem with it as long as you don't give away permanent featured listings. What do you think?

I think there is no problem with it as long as you don't give away permanent featured listings. What do you think?

GKD,
Permanent listing of any kind is NOT a good idea, whether regular or featured. What is the listing is black listed somewhere down the line, do you keep linking to it and your directory get punished by search engines for linking to bad neighborhood?

GKD,
Permanent listing of any kind is NOT a good idea, whether regular or featured. What is the listing is black listed somewhere down the line, do you keep linking to it and your directory get punished by search engines for linking to bad neighborhood?

I am confused now :nono:
Means, should we try for annual link only in case of backlinks coz according to you permanent links can hurt our site quality.

Please explain it how?

because generally most of people or our clients are looking for only permanent links from any related site.:(

Thanks

I could be wrong but I just don't think permanent link is a good idea.

I am confused now :nono:
Means, should we try for annual link only in case of backlinks coz according to you permanent links can hurt our site quality.

Please explain it how?

because generally most of people or our clients are looking for only permanent links from any related site.:(

Thanks

banners
Back