The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much $ do I really need?

Taylor Houston

affiliate
I've heard people say that I need $2k plus to start with paid ads.

I've also seen people testing with $15/day.

What is best for a begginer? How can I spend my time mose effectively?

Thank you!

What kind of paid ads?
pop, CPM, Native, CPC PPC/SEM ?
What segments?
Social, Web ?

Be a bit more specific you may get a useful answer ...

this depend on a lot of things, i don't think anyone can tell you right answer rather then you.
once you learn and decide wich traffic to start with then you can estimate how much you'll need
ex:
99$/month for tracking
10$/month for hosting
1$ for domain name
**$/month for spaying
... other tools
after that decide how many offers you'll test .
ex : 4 offer , 50$/offer ....
hope this answer your question
the infos above just an example you may not need all of them.

You can start with a very low budget of money. But these depend on the traffic, geo, and the tools you use!
The traffics and Geo
Some traffics can be very cheap, but this needs so much effort and patience to get a result.
Other traffics are Paid, they provide a better result! and their prices are varying.. (for example these days FB ads traffic are raising somehow but you can start by 4$, 5$ per day)

Concerning GEO's, some have a very expensive traffic.. (ex: DE) and some countries are cheap (most are not European)

Tools and Softwares:
These, you can really control how much you pay by searching for the right tool:
- Tracking tools (starting from 99$, less than this the quality might not be that good)
- Spying tools (not essential at the beginning, starting from 33$)
Some of these tools are free till a specific limit.
- Emailing tools : if you will work with emailing offers you need some data and something to send mails to many people at once (it can start from 15/18$/month)

You can really start with a very little budget and when you save more money you increase your investment :)

Taylor Houston, thank you so much for asking this important question i'v had the same question and i'v seeing people Testing With 20$/day 10$/day .. and i decided to do the same!! as a new affiliate!

Thank you so much for dropping this info abdellah :D
Same here great info! thanks a lot
For beginners, start at $5-$7/day for Fb ads. $150-$200/month for paid ads.
Ma man GaryVee ,thanks a lot ,i wonder what type of offers facebook don't bann your account For as long as i hear that too many people lose there ads account ,and thank you so much

May be this post will be useful for you - How to start an affiliate marketing campaign

You should start from tier 2 geos which are the less competetive. Try yourself on LATAM

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Taylor Houston, this is a question that is really common in here, but i will hardly ask you to check on these points first, and then you could know exactly what to do, and also how much money approximately you should need! try to check the above points:
choose the offers type you will like to promote,
chose a target audience,
build a prelander page,
try to run a good traffic to the offer,
choose a good traffic source,
and try to handle the campaign with some tools, as spy-tools, as admobispy, or trackers, as Voluum for instance. Good luck with this, hope this will be helpful!

banners
Back