The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much cash generated from paid directories?

bardyt

affiliate
That is the question to the owners paid directories. How much per month you have the money for this? Extend the average earnings.

There's so many High PR directories already in existence that it would be very difficult to start one from scratch... I would think there are easier ways of making money!

No use to have a paid directory as there are many free directories. You should offer something unique that people will be ready to pay you some money. And it will take a lot of time to promote your directory.

Directory submissions are a waste of time in my opinion. Spend your time building links using other methods such as blog commenting, article submissions etc.

Directory submissions are a waste of time in my opinion. Spend your time building links using other methods such as blog commenting, article submissions etc.

Yes. I agree to you. directory submission is the waste of time. There is thousands spammy directory in the net. We won't get any benefit from that directories.

Sherone, agreed with you that thousands spammy directories can be found, but quality directories are available also, am I right? :)
I mean, cannot put all in one big category - Directories=0 benefits is wrong...

I think it is hard to make money these days unless you are starting a niche specific directory. There are just so many general directories out there the market is so flooded. I think there would be much easier ways to make money online.

MI
Back