The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How much bandwidth have you used this month?

Dean!

Awesome
affiliate
How much bandwidth have you used this month for your websites?

On my main hosting account (2 sites) I have used:
147198.77 / 360000 MB

Well, I haven't actually used that much considering my site isnt open yet. But I remember I used to get a considerable amount of traffic to my old site, which meant a hell of a lot of bandwith.

Well, I haven't actually used that much considering my site isnt open yet. But I remember I used to get a considerable amount of traffic to my old site, which meant a hell of a lot of bandwith.
What site was that if you don't mind me asking? :)

Webpeak (Remember when I tried to reopen it?). It had a much better domain back then, which is now owned by a company called webpeak. It was a very similar site to this :)

I have three sites on one hosting account and I've used 5 GB this month out of my limit of 45 GB. I'm really happy with my host although sometimes I hit the CPU limit.

I have only used 5.6GB this month and my limit is 100GB per month. Well I am at a free web hosting service and therefore not paying anything for features. Quite lovely to be honest :)!

6 GB up and 174 GB down for a total of 180 GB. I don't host any large files so all of that is web content and related images. My host has unlimited databases, file size and transfer so it doesn't really matter but I also optimize everything. I'd estimate I would have used twice that if I didn't optimize my sites.

I don't really have much going on right now. Just about over 10GB. I haven't done much this month, and I plan to do better the next one.

SonnyNET64

banners
Back