The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much bandwidth have you used this month?

Dean!

Awesome
affiliate
How much bandwidth have you used this month for your websites?

On my main hosting account (2 sites) I have used:
147198.77 / 360000 MB

Well, I haven't actually used that much considering my site isnt open yet. But I remember I used to get a considerable amount of traffic to my old site, which meant a hell of a lot of bandwith.

Well, I haven't actually used that much considering my site isnt open yet. But I remember I used to get a considerable amount of traffic to my old site, which meant a hell of a lot of bandwith.
What site was that if you don't mind me asking? :)

Webpeak (Remember when I tried to reopen it?). It had a much better domain back then, which is now owned by a company called webpeak. It was a very similar site to this :)

I have three sites on one hosting account and I've used 5 GB this month out of my limit of 45 GB. I'm really happy with my host although sometimes I hit the CPU limit.

I have only used 5.6GB this month and my limit is 100GB per month. Well I am at a free web hosting service and therefore not paying anything for features. Quite lovely to be honest :)!

6 GB up and 174 GB down for a total of 180 GB. I don't host any large files so all of that is web content and related images. My host has unlimited databases, file size and transfer so it doesn't really matter but I also optimize everything. I'd estimate I would have used twice that if I didn't optimize my sites.

I don't really have much going on right now. Just about over 10GB. I haven't done much this month, and I plan to do better the next one.

SonnyNET64

banners
Back