The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many twitter accounts can I have?

instantbusiness

affiliate
How many twitter accounts can I have?
Hi how many twitter accounts can I have? I can't find the info on twitter faq anyone could share the url where twitter explains this'
On hootsuite blog I found:
Twitter allows you to add and manage up to five accounts

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

I have multiple parent accounts? I do until I don't I guess
As for adding sub-accounts --easiest solution is to add them until you can't anymore.
google 'twitter multiple accounts' for more misinformation :p

You can have 888,000 Twitter accounts
Just go buy 88,000 SIM cards

--> help.twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/phone-number-faqs

"Can I add my phone number to multiple accounts?"

"You can add your phone number to up to 10 accounts. Each account that has your phone number associated with it will still receive SMS text messages for password reset requests or security features like login verification."

Edit --> You maybe need 88,000 email address too

Five accounts

You can create as many Twitter accounts as you want, but you can only connect up to five accounts. However, most people should find two accounts—one personal and one professional—to be sufficient. If that isn't cutting it, you can always expand.

I had xx,xxx twitter accounts at one point back in the day. Today, you can't do that, but you can still create quite a few. I have a few company accounts. Just need to be able to connect your phone.

I also registered the last ~50 3 letter usernames back in 2007 :D

I had xx,xxx twitter accounts at one point back in the day. Today, you can't do that, but you can still create quite a few. I have a few company accounts. Just need to be able to connect your phone.

I also registered the last ~50 3 letter usernames back in 2007 :D
You know that's a crazy number, right?
I created once 40 accounts, and I was so proud of myself, now my pride is scratched lol

✿ Samira ✿

Five accounts

You can create as many Twitter accounts as you want, but you can only connect up to five accounts. However, most people should find two accounts—one personal and one professional—to be sufficient. If that isn't cutting it, you can always expand.

banners
Back