The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How many times do you see an ad?

Graybeard

The best ad redundancy is said to be 7 (7 times)
How does the Law Of Large Numbers apply here?
What is an adequate sample size?
And more importantly what sample is defined as being indicative?

ex: CR of what?
  • The ad is clicked;
  • a landing page has a CTR to a offer or target;
  • or a post-back of a sale?

haven't read it all (super long) but
When observations are not independent, they become (at least partially) redundant, and a rational perceiver has to account for this redundancy when forming impressions. Repetition constitutes the most extreme case of redundancy, where each piece of information holds no additional value, and must therefore be completely discounted by the rational perceiver. Wittgenstein (1953, p. 94) described relying on repeated information “as if someone were to buy several copies of the morning paper to assure himself that what it said was true.” Although the redundancy in reading the same newspaper article multiple times is obvious, in real life redundancy is often masked by different formats, mixtures of novel and repeated information, or time lags between observations (Unkelbach et al., 2007). As a result, humans regularly rely on redundant information when forming impressions and judgments, and when making decisions.
So, the same ad appearing across different websites (or media types --so called Omni-Channel Marketing) when seen by the same user (viewer) are probably the most effective ad campaigns.

Permanently. However the irony is that I use adblockers :D
it's kinda interesting because I am fond of marketing and I know about ads plenty information, that's why I use adblockers in order not to see the ads permanently.
So, I guess it's a right position, because it helps me not to distract when I surfing the net or something like that. Yeah, probably those people who can see my banners also use adblocker but I don't care. Affiliate marketing is all about traffic increase, hence it's enough to me to receive the traffic I receive these days.
I won't claim that adblockers are bad, because they take my money away literally, because I also use it lol. Bunch of advertisement makes me feel anxious for real, when I can't find something because of stupid banners.

Permanently. However the irony is that I use adblockers :D
it's kinda interesting because I am fond of marketing and I know about ads plenty information, that's why I use adblockers in order not to see the ads permanently.
So, I guess it's a right position, because it helps me not to distract when I surfing the net or something like that. Yeah, probably those people who can see my banners also use adblocker but I don't care. Affiliate marketing is all about traffic increase, hence it's enough to me to receive the traffic I receive these days.
I won't claim that adblockers are bad, because they take my money away literally, because I also use it lol. Bunch of advertisement makes me feel anxious for real, when I can't find something because of stupid banners.
I totally agree with you. I also use an ad blocker. It makes me very nervous when it shows ads when reading an article and you can't close it.

banners
Back