The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How Many Money Making Websites Do You Use?

Rube

affiliate
I think it is a good idea to have multiple sources of income when working online. Even if you only want to make money by completing surveys, you should join more than survey site. Then if one stops paying, you still have money coming in.

I like to diversify, so I am not only making money from one activity online. I have been writing for one revenue sharing website for more than five years now, and have tried other money making methods at the same time. I've joined programs in the past that have paid me to search, to blog, to comment, to promote, and to do other tasks that I was happy to spend time on. Some of these were profitable for me, others were not. In the end, though, I have always had some monthly income from my various sources.

Do you stick to one money making method or do you diversify?

I am always trying to find new ways of making money. Right now I am using 4 methods of making money online: ForumPromotion, coin-generation, ads on my website and installing apps on my android. Having multiple ways of earning money and continuing to find new ways of making money, you can end up with a steady income. Sometimes, you can find ways to perform one task and effect multiple sources at once. Just be creative.

I think you have to diversify your income streams. In a perfect world I would have passive income from my articles and referral programs, as well as income from Advertising and product sales. That's in a perfect world. As it usually works out, one of these streams will be going strong just in time for another to take a dive. It all works out in the end, but I don't think I would have the same success without diverse income.

At present I have one money-making website where I am selling my product. It is almost one year old now, and money began rolling in since the last 4 months. I have some more project in mind, but as this website needs my complete attention (in marketing, sales, and after sales services), it seems to be very difficult to begin any of those new project soon. Instead, I am planning to create more sales teams on global level to make the product more successful.

I used to have a lot of paying programs, but I eventually had to give up most of them once I got busier with more important things. Nowadays, I probably only have one or two, but I've been looking into picking it back up again since I always liked the extra spending cash I was able to accumulate. That, and having a balance on Paypal is also pretty convenient especially for when buying small items here and there, which in doing this, fortunately doesn't have to come out of my own pocket.

When I first started out, I would frequent those PTC and GPT sites, some of which turned out to be scams while others still hold strong today as the pioneers in the industry. I made quite a lot doing this for a while, I totaled about $1000 give or take in a matter of 6 months through surveys and the like. Obviously, this wasn't enough and I moved on to actual businesses in marketing and finally on to creating websites. I occasionally visit these sites if I want some fast startup money for the latest site, but otherwise they aren't really worth the effort.

I agree. I am also doing not online one method to make money online. I also participated in other social networkings sites that will pay you to socialize, investment programs, PTCs before, survey sites but I haven't been able to cashout in surveysites since the site stops providing me surveys and many more.

I think diversifying the methods that you use to make money keeps things interesting so that you don't get bored doing the same thing day in and day out. I personally dislike GPT sites, but some people have had great success with sites like that, but it is all personal preference. I also agree that PTC sites are a great way to get some fast cash, some people also use them to make a considerable amount of money. I use writing online, hosting a website, and PTC sites to bring in some extra money, it really comes down to how dedicated you are to whatever you decide to invest your time in. That is why I think diversifying is the best way, doing different things keeps it interesting.

I think using many websites to make money is a great idea since some websites will have problems so you can turn to other websites. Bukisa have some problems right now with adsense so no one is getting any payments on there for their articles. This is really sad. I guess there was click fraud problems on there or something like that for Google to ban them. Its been like a month and they're still down so don't write for them now. Triond is so dead. There are no pageviews with the way they lay out their sites so beware and don't waste too much time with them. I used all the websites that I find legit and have money making potential. There are some websites that are just a waste of time like Swagbucks. Why would I spend a month just to make five bucks when I can do that in one day at another website.

I diversify because I get really bored/burnt out doing the same thing too much. I used to do a lot of surveys until I just couldn't take it anymore. lol. I was like "If I have to answer one more question about what kind of paper towels I like to buy or what kind of orange juice I bought within the last 6 months I'm going to punch someone!" :tongue: But I do a little bit of everything. Forum posting, writing, "paid to click", watch videos, etc.

I do a little bit of everything. I am currently involved with three PTC sites. I write articles and get paid for every like, view, and comment on those article. Affiliate marketing is where the money is so I think that is where we should go. I hope that I would make it someday.

I heard amazon mturk is a very profitable source of income, even without too much effort. Sadly this just works for people from USA and there really is no good alternative at that scale. Also swagbucks, again, only for a certain group of countries (I think Canada/USA/UK). PTC sites are usually not worth your time if you work a normal job or can use your time to produce something more meaningful (like websites/web designs).

I like to have money flowing in from different places. It seems to add up quicker this way, for me anyhow. I also tend to get bored quickly, so I will go from one the the other. I'm still looking for the one site that I absolutely love, but haven't quit found it yet. So the hunt continues ....

I think it is important to have a variety of things on your plate when working online also. It's so true that you have to be concerned that some sites all of a sudden won't pay and you don't want to have all your eggs in one basket. I have been working on trying to make some money with the various things I've been working at lol. It'll come I just need to keep working at it.

I heard amazon mturk is a very profitable source of income, even without too much effort. Sadly this just works for people from USA and there really is no good alternative at that scale. Also swagbucks, again, only for a certain group of countries (I think Canada/USA/UK). PTC sites are usually not worth your time if you work a normal job or can use your time to produce something more meaningful (like websites/web designs).

For the people making money with Mturk, I wonder what they are doing?? The last time I was on there, it just seemed like alot of piddly projects that didn't pay well, but that was several years ago and maybe things have changed since then. I can check to see what other gigs they have.

I use 2. One for writing and I make about $1 a day and one for answering poll questions where I get $1 for each question I answer but you don't get them everyday. Sometimes 2 a day, sometimes 2 a week.

Right now I use 4 but I'm looking to expand my list. I write on Bubblews, post on forums for Postloop, and do tasks for Microworkers and Mturk. I've seen a few other websites around in forums I plan on checking out soon. I get bored easily so having a few options makes it much less annoying for me.

I agree to diversify when it comes to income streams online because there is a saying, " don't put all your eggs in one basket". I truly believe this saying because sometimes you depend on one area to make money and you end up losing out if it is terminated. But when you have more than one place where you receive an income then you will always be on top of things and you create a bigger income for your self.

You really need to diversify, because the internet is such a rapidly changing marketplace that something that is profitable and successful today even as a modest little income stream might very well vanish tomorrow.

I like to diversify the money that I make while I'm online. Just as you mentioned, it's better to have more than only one income source, so if something was to happen, for example say a site goes down, you would still be making money from your other sources. I currently write articles, blog, freelance, and participate on a few gpt and ppc sites. So, I think that's enought to occupy me right now, although I am now trying to learn the basics of internet marketing. Wish me luck! :)

banners
Back