The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Many keywords for a particular Page?

johnafrankllin

affiliate
hi,
As I generally do is to target one particular page with not more than 3 to 4 keywords which shows the keywords proximity. But I have some clients who ask me to target their pages with about 10 to 15 keywords. Also the keywords don't show the relevancy with each other.
Since I do mostly the outsourcing work and most of my clients are companies rather than Individuals so It becomes difficult for me to make them understand the limitations of no of keywords to target for a particular page.
In this situation what should I do?
Please suggest

Regards
John

Most people like to keep the keyword density in a page to less than 10%. So, you need to make your clients understand that stuffing keywords won't help in SEO. Instead their content may get marked as spam and blocked by the search engines, which means that their site won't show in the search results for those particular keywords.

its more important to get unique or unusual phrases - I don't know about mispellings - which are of course unusual - don't know if search engines mark you down for that - also I guess your site loses some credit in the user's eyes if you can't spel properly!

its more important to get unique or unusual phrases - I don't know about mispellings - which are of course unusual - don't know if search engines mark you down for that - also I guess your site loses some credit in the user's eyes if you can't spel properly!

john_logic Will you please tell me what miss-spelling has to do with this thread. Please don't spam this forum otherwise you may be get banned.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

regards
John

banners
Back