The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How many hours do you work a day?

Adriana

Hey, I'm interested in how many hours you are working a day and how do you organize your time? Are you working better in the evening or in the morning? How many breaks do you do?

I love what I do. I usually start at 9am and finish around 7pm and then check on everything again before I go to bed. I need to do less work actually!

I love everything what I do. I think every had need a break. So I do start at 7 to 8 am, I'm going with my Dog or a walk, then take a shower and have some time with my husband. And I have another block o 3 hours from 10:00 to 13:00. Then some walk, lunch, work out. And next block 3 PM - 6 PM. 1 Day a week I have webinars around 8 PM.

It depends on many factors - if the deadline is tomorrow, I can work up to 12 hours a day, but in general about 6 hours.

I really like you type of working in blocks sylviasr. It seems that you're very good organized!
Maybe I'll that that type of working, too!

Right now I'm working 4 hours (starting at 10 am). Then I have a break and after again 3-4 hours.

Normally would be 8.5 - but usually around 9 .5 or 10... it is not a lot compared to the 12 13 hours that people do.

Hi everyone,

I work 8:30 to 17:00 daily with an hour brake for lunch which I spend front of the computer too. So basically 8 an a half hours...

I worked 18 hour days for about 10 years, Now I don't...at all! i check stats and go over a few reports each week, but overall, I really don't do that much anymore.

I put in an intense 2 hours per day....sometimes 3. It helps to have a to-do list and tick those off one by one.

I usually work at my computer starting at 6 am to 11 am in the morning. I get my break by walking my English Springer Spaniel, Winnie, a couple of times during that time frame. Then I work again on my computer from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm (Winnie get another walk). I break and watch a DVD movie. Then I finish up working on my computer from 7:30 to 9:00 pm. I always keep busy every day.

Ann

Wow, what exactly do you guys do for so many hours a day? I'm doing about 5 hours a month! Although, this isn't my full time job, I have another job this is a side business for me (1 website).

How many affiliate sites do most people run?

Hi Allthelenders. The reason I keep busy for so many hours is that I am surfing Click to pay websites. I earn a few cents and also earn advertising credits so that I can advertise my favorite sites. I also receive e-mails from click to pay sites, so I keep myself busy.

I have about 30 sites that I surf.

Ann:)

I would work around 16h a day, 8h on my 9-5 job (which is done by computer to) and then the other 8 on my online buissnes. The problem is that i havent gotten it going that good so i need to add more time to it.

I work 8.5 hours as an engineer, 2 hours for my wife`s company and another 2 looking after my dogs and other pets (20 in all)

It depends on how I fell that day,some days 8 hrs then there are days I only put in 15-30 mins.And to tell you the truth most of the time I only work for that 15-30 mins.

It all depends on what stage of the game your in.If your just starting out then you mit put in 8-12 hrs a day.I have been doing this for 8 years now and it don't take much time to maintain you business when you have a list built.

I still promote my squeeze pages every day and I make sure my auto responder is working fine,and that I have plenty of sells letters to be sent out and that's it.

Hope you make your fortune in anything you do.
Brian

What an interesting question!!! Honestly, I'm shocked this doesn't come up more often!

To answer you question, it depends on what I am working on. Sometimes I'll work a good 8 - 10 hours a day if I am working on a new project or have some killer ideas rolling around in my brain, that I need to get written down/ or typed out.

If I have just launched a new traffic source or new product, I will usually just sit back and track stats for a few days, and make adjustments as needed. So, those days I probably only work 2 hours or so.

It's really funny to me because before I became an affililate marketer full time I was a tax accountant and always had such a scheduled, routine approach to everything.

Now, I simply work when I am inspired to! Luckily, I love what I do, so I am inspried quite often!!!

:):):)

Nice thread, I work about 10 hours a day in total which is made up of the online biz.
I help both online & offline businesses with their content needs for their websites and for getting traffic to them, that currently entails about 10 hours per day and can be broken up into multiple segments.

Lunch time is the standard "around noon" and includes two "coffee" breaks as well. :p

Ok, just kidding about the coffee breaks (they're a part of the work time activities) lol

Future plans include expanding operations and hiring on some "extra" help and that will probably drop that 10 hours down to more like 5-6 but for now, that's the arrangement.

Thanks to all contributors/ posters

;)

MI
Back