Votes: 5 55.6%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

temi

affiliate
Many of us are registered members of various forums, just wondering the number of forums an average webmaster visits daily.

Forums are great but its easy to get carried away and use up precious time for me its 2 on average but no more than 3.

no, our ukwebmasterworld forum member Alam is the owner. he is my very good friend and he is also my country mate. he is very active on web.

no, our ukwebmasterworld forum member Alam is the owner. he is my very good friend and he is also my country mate. he is very active on web.

Thanks for that Rakib, Alam, please add your forum to this thread: http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/running-forum/4830-add-your-forum.html#post20391 , I will be compiling a list of forums that belongs to members of this forum and placing links to them later when I have time. I will take the forums from the above thread so if you like please add your forum
Thanks

Mate, it is not a matter of flattering, I think it is really a good job to offering us for showing our forum's link in your forum. So kind of you. You are a noble hearted man :)

I noticed that some forums are loosing their activity unlike this one. May be it is temporarily.

I voted 5 or more.

I am on 2 photography forums, 2 BMW car forums, this one and a freelance forum. I'm also a member on 2 Vectra car forums, but don't visit them as often now.

Do you have a forum of your own or what is the url of you photo site, I started a photo/image site but I don't have time for it any more. I have over 10,000 images I need to put online but no time, my photo site is: MyPhoto Booth

MI
Back