The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How many blog do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alec11

affiliate
If you like Blogging, you must have many blog now :)
So, how many blog do you have now? Do you satisfy with that number of blog site?
I have 4 blog, but 2 of them are inactive.
I want to make 1 more blog using WP.

It depends what you mean by blog - a site using Wordpress is not necessarily a blog and a simple html site could be used to create a blog.

Tony

I have one personal blog, one expert blog (about link building)... and a blog hosting service for Hungarian sci-fi fans. :D

This is a WordPress MU (multiuser) site. Nice niche blog service. :) The users are linking their blogs from scifi forums, some of them has banner advertisement from other scifi sites, every blog can be submitted to link/blog directories, etc. So, this bloghost is an authority site, too.

I only have one blog myself focusing on the php open source projects I create. I may start another in the future. It's hard to find time to focus on one blog as it is.

Good to see another Wordpress MU user on here - I have two of these sites. So as my 4 your old would say - I have infinity blogs : )

At this summer, I'll migrate my old Joomla-based portal to WordPress - maybe WP MU, but I'm not sure yet.

None what so ever, im not great at writing, spelling or grammar so if i have a blog some one else will be writing for me lol

I have 2 blogs, just 2, can't handle anymore. I'm having a hard time updating them. Maybe if I'm not too busy with other stuff I can add one more, a personal blog.

I have just one and focusing on quality rather than quantity. Not to say those with many are not quality, just that i would find it hard to manage more than one:)

I have 6 blogs with different niches. But only 2 of them are regularly updated.
It's really hard to maintain many blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back