The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many articles you write per product

I write about 4 -5 articles per product and that has been effective... i think the more the better.. there are more chances of reaching the right audience

Yes, I completely agree. In addition, I think once you have a good amount of content for one category, than move on to another category

That will give you an even wider possibility of more potential clients.

Some of you have mentioned this and I think its worth mentioning again.

Its not how many articles you write per product but rather the number you write per keyword/keyphrase. I agree that more is better but they have to be optimized for keywords with a certain amount of search volume. Its useless writing articles that no one will find because they will be buried deep in the Search Engine Results or are not being searched at all.

I write as many as it takes to make money...to a reasonable extent...it really depends on niche and product...along with competition etc...

I have written 1 to make good profits, then had to write more than 20 to accomplish the same thing (when you factor your time into the equation)...it really depends...

The trick is to keep them going out. A steady flow will ensure a steady flow of traffic from the articles and search engines. Writing and distributing articles should be a daily thing, just like that morning cup of Joe to the average American.

I say this because of the seo aspect of it. Once you attain top positions, you took someone's money maker from them, and they will want it back, so keep building, link them to internal pages and the home page, vary anchor text, and submit them to as many directories as you can.

I started to put ( no pun intended) lol. I doubt I would fit either Joe!

I usually write 2 articles per niche per day Monday -Friday. The more content you have out there for your keyword phrases the more chances to get a sale. It also builds backlinks as well, as in the resource box I always link the first one to my money page following a strong call to action, and then put the second link to a supporting page I'm trying to get a higher PR for. The call to action on the second link is not as strong as the first so It doesn't get clicked but still gives a link.

MI
Back