The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How long does it takes for your SBI site to be seen if you de everything right ?

cosmos

affiliate
Will SBI help you get seen on the search engine fast ? I readed that these days with a new domain name it takes 9 to 12 months to get seen or reviewed by the search bots of the major search engines.

If so, i guess a pay per clic campain and blogging hard to ping often the search engines is the only option meanwhile, is it ?

I routinely get new sites listed in Google in less than a month. Usually just a week or so. Don't submit to Google, just get links from your other sites, if they are on different IPs, social bookmarking sites, RELEVENT comments on related blogs and forums. Also use the Google toolbar and visit the new site by clicking on those links which will not only help Google find your site, but help her find the incoming links.

This advice isnt specific to SBI, but helps IMHO for any type of well optimized site. Thats what I do anyway and my sites always get ranked fast and get PR fast. :)

If I dont have other sites, you recommand that I go on other blogs related to my subject and post about my site ? im not sure exactly what you meant.

Oh no, not at all, that's spam. Sorry I just skimmed some steps assuming you would know what I meant.

Find related blogs and make intelligent good comments. You know, discuss the article or add a tip or ask a question. Don't do one liners or lame comments, they will get deleted.

When you comment on a blog there is a spot in the form to add your URL.
It asks for name, url and comments. After you post your name will be hyperlinked to your site.

And to be honest you don't want to comment on blogs JUST for links, you want to start building a relationship with complimentary sites so comment with care. People that visit that blog may visit your site or the owner might and if he likes what he sees he could blog about you someday or add a permanent link to your site in his sidebar.

Here's a good example. Scroll down to see comments. They are similar to a forum discussion. Then go way down to the bottom and you will see what a blog comment form looks like.

Wasting Idle Time - TFS 10 - ShoeMoney?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a place where I can find the most searched keywords over the net ?

Im in the brainstorming phase here :p

Most blogs, esp WordPress ones have the 'nofollow' tag, so it's good for organic traffic, but doesn't benefit you backlink-wise.

I get my sites indexed within 24-48 hours, usually by backlinking from one of my other PR5 sites.

Failing which you could register for a technorati account if you've a blog, or create a squidoo lens and point it to your site.

Other things to do include submitting articles and press releases.

There're also a number of grey/blackhat things you can do, but I wouldn't suggest doing them till you master the fundamentals.

One of the key things you can do to get the search bot to your site and potentially indexed ( I havent tried this yet on a new site or blog) Is to to get yourself a facebook account. Sounds weird I know, But I was posting on my face book account last night and I noticed that the page has a high PR.
And I am going to assume (again I cant verify this yet) that the bots crawl facebook regularly because theyre being constantly updated.

So what you do is add your blog link to your facebook account, not only will this help you steal some pr juice, but because facebook is constantly being updated by users the se's should see your link in there and come crawl your site.
There alos another place in facebook to add your link its called the market place, I havent tried with my blog(s) but it makes sense that it should work. Again face book has a high PR and is constantly being updated.

Cheres and Beers from Canada. GO SENS GO!!
Shaners

MI
Back