The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How long does it take to build a brand?

OscarMike

I've read that there are two ways to make money with Facebook ads. One way is to go after cold audience impulse purchases. The other way is to build a brand, which takes longer.

Some people claim that remarketing to website visitors is the way to make big bucks online. Remarketing builds trust by creating a sense of familiarity.

In the context of FB ads, I can do this by creating a "view content" custom audience. Then I create a reach objective campaign and use the custom audience to show my ad over and over again to the same people.

In general, how long does it take to see results?

Thanks

I've read that there are two ways to make money with Facebook ads. One way is to go after cold audience impulse purchases. The other way is to build a brand, which takes longer.

Some people claim that remarketing to website visitors is the way to make big bucks online. Remarketing builds trust by creating a sense of familiarity.

In the context of FB ads, I can do this by creating a "view content" custom audience. Then I create a reach objective campaign and use the custom audience to show my ad over and over again to the same people.

In general, how long does it take to see results?

Thanks

The answer to your question is unknowable because of all the variables.

The products you are promoting are one consideration, also the quality of your ads.

Remarketing is annoying and makes me clear my browser of certain cookies.

So, the answer to your question on how long it takes, is that it might take five minutes, five months, or your whole ad campaign might be a flash in the pan.

Pls provide your results so we can learn from you.

These days all you need to build a good brand is advertising. OFC if your product is bad there is not way to build a brand out of a bad product. But just a bit of hype is usually enough to start.

I would never try to brand a product (or service) that I did not own or control.
Never try to band a to brand a product (or service) that you have not Trademarked.

How to succeed: I have been involved in doing this successfully before ...
  • Spend enormous amounts on awareness advertising hundreds of thousands or even millions if you are a real player in the game.
  • You must have something to offer that is either a disruptive product or service, new innovation or patented invention.
Something that becomes viral is not branding that is usually just a flash in the pan that you can monetize short term
Branding is market reputation for quality or authority.

MI
Back