The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How long does it take to be up and running?

msj904

affiliate
Please advise hiow long it takes on avaerage to be up in affiliate marketing as ai would like to venture in that so much

Hi There,
and welcome to the site! It all depends on how much knowledge you have on all the elements of affiliate marketing.

There is a quite a bit to learn, like niche research, keyword selection, finding affiliate programs to promote, building your website etc.

So your question is a bit hard to answer without knowing your level of knowledge, and how much research you have done so far!

Star by reading the sticky posts in the forums, as Linda and Larwee have put up some excellent resources which should help you get started!

Cheers

Hi Soloman,

imwebdev is right, it really varies.

Oh and by the way... Just checked your sig.

If you are starting with the types of programs in your sig - ie Make Money Online and Internet Marketing - you are making the most common mistake newbies make and it will take much longer to reach success or you will burn out before you even get started.

You are NOOB trying to sell Internet marketing stuff when you don't even know how to market yet. Worst place to start. I've written about it many times. You need to find a niche and quit trying to sell get rich quick and webmaster type stuff.

You are swimming with sharks before you even know how to swim. Get out of the water quick and find a niche! I've written lots about that too.

Start by reading the stickies in the newbie forum. You'll get lots of good ideas about how to get started and mistakes to avoid.

I totally agree with Linda and imwebdev. How long it takes is up to you and how much effort you are willing to put into researching the various elements it takes to find a niche, create content that is unique and brandable (not from article sites), design a site that is easy on the eyes and surfer functional, and then learn how to market that site. It could take anywhere from a few months to a few years. It all depends on your level of determination, commitment and intent. If you are in this for the long haul then what's a few months or even a year to learn and study. If you want to make a fast buck then check the classifieds for a job...my apologies if that sound a tad harsh, but it is the reality of today's Internet Marketer.

The one good thing you have done so far is joining this forum...:) And like Linda mentioned, rethink your sig...go for something that you know so tohers who are in the same boat as you don't lose any hard-earned money on "too good too be true" schemes. Take care and the best of luck.

Just to say, Soloman, that it may seem that a lot of us are in the affiliate marketing niche, but we are not newbies and in my case I have other niches that are not affiliate marketing.

I think starting an affiliate marketing is not that hard and it doesn't takes long..
As long as you have enough knowledge and ideas on how to do an affiliate marketing. Hopefully you can start as soon as possible. :)

It all depends on what you want to do... are you wanting to create your own ebook ? are you wanting to sign up with a company such as clickbank which i recommded for you and pick a high gravity product , get a domain name and promote like crazy.

banners
Back