The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How i direct link on bing ads

abdellahi

hi everyone today i'll show you how i direct link on bing ads,if you'r not familiar with bing you can check my thread how to get low CPC with bing ads

So it's always recommended to build some landers but some times you can also test the offer page as well below are 2 offer that i was directlinking to the offer page :

vjh.PNG

so to direct link i just reedirect a web page to the offer link (tracking cta).
1-login to your cpanel
2-create a web page (yourdomainename.com/offerlink)
3-go to domains then redirects
2.JPG

4-insert the link of the offer and the web page you've created ,make sure you Redirect with or without www.
3.JPG

5-save everything and your done

make sure that the offer page is clean and not a against bing ads rools
:)

Last edited:
Question: can you do this with an existing site/domain that already has content, or is this the sole use of the domain?

I love this share, so easy, thanks! :)

I think in this case you can redirect by using just a line of code :). So with each link you can redirect to different offer:
yourdomainename.com/offer1.php links to offer1
yourdomainename.com/offer2.php links to offer2.

Question: can you do this with an existing site/domain that already has content, or is this the sole use of the domain?

Hello, I have a website page, can I use a page having content already like www dot latesthowto dot com/13-great-ways-make-money-fiverr/ will I now redirect the page to www dot latesthowto dot com/myoffer-link/ ?

This method can help to make some money but remember one thing Bing, CPA network or Advertiser can catch redirects, if you want to get paid be sure you follow their terms and conditions. (For example, some ad platforms don't allow direct linking to cpa offers)

yes you can use one domain to redirect to multiple offer just create pages you can use WP to create them very easy

Last edited:
I just wanted to confirm that a redirecting page is ok with Bing? I thought they allowed direct linking, but only if the page didn't further redirect as a way to prevent cloaking. I may be confusing this with Google Adwords policies: <<a display URL that does not accurately reflect the URL of the landing page, such as "google.com" taking users to "gmail.com">>. By the way how is your advertising Quality Score on direct linking campaigns?

Last edited:
OK so you saying Bing allows this but Adwords doesnt? Will try out

Wait, I cant use display ads in Bing? Do you know anyone please?

Last edited:
banners
Back