The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How i can change background of my website?

businessman1927

affiliate
How i can change background of my website?Because i have not much knowledge about this and i purchased this website from a company but now i want to change its background.

It would depend on how your site is set up. If you don't have the skills you will need to get a local web developer to do it. They shouldn't charge you much for this.

Ideally as Manuel suggested the easy and probably best way is grab the nearest web designer to you geographically and have a chat with them. Odds are they could do it while you watch.

However the first thing they are going to ask for are the FTP username and access code, without this they nor you will be able to do anything to the site.

it is not that much complicated, first find the image folder, and find your background image. Replace the image with your image. finished.

it is not that much complicated, first find the image folder, and find your background image. Replace the image with your image. finished.

+1

also make sure you don't replace with an image that's too big - this will hit user experience in a major way, also before replacing the background make sure you copy the old file so that you can revert back in case of problems... also test the new background in all browsers you can think of too...

or if you have a background color, you must find the stylesheets on your ftp serv, then in content you will see smtng like that
body {
background-color:#color;
}
edit that string and you will be satisfied)

user experience in a major way, also before replacing the background make sure you copy the old file so that you can revert back in case of problems... also test the new background in all browsers you can think of too.

To anyone interested in this (even if it's not the original poster), W3Schools have excellent tutorials on anything background, and you can even try your hand at certain examples. Just go to their website (I am not allowed to link to it) and type in "background" or "background image" in the search box...

banners
Back